• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Map Commons

View attachment 23004

A map of Europe in the Isaac's Empire TL (Old Country thread here) that I recently made.

I was looking at that map and going "Ooooh, this looks like Isaac's Empire! That used to be my one of my favourites back in the olden days, what with Pope Samuel II and the Byzantine space program in east Africa in the 19th century and everything and-... well, nobody remembers that any more, now do they?"

I was looking at that map and going "Ooooh, this looks like Isaac's Empire! That used to be my one of my favourites back in the olden days, what with Pope Samuel II and the Byzantine space program in east Africa in the 19th century and everything and-... well, nobody remembers that any more, now do they?"

That was actually my introduction to the Other Place and to "TL" AH; maybe even to written AH in general beyond 2-page conterfactual musings though I'd maybe read Man in The High Castle by this point, can't quite remember. I can't remember what I googled exactly but that came up, I found it interesting and I kept reading.

zGCrcE3.png

suffer not a free wales to border england. the welsh agenda ;)
an m-bam of a post break up insular isles or whatever ireland wants to call it.

some bits are more realistic than others, there's like a sliding scale from scotland to say ""dumnonia"" or kent. the balkanisation of england is based off of growing movements for independence from a neoliberal tory england, and extrapolating that to areas that dont yet have such a movement but suffer from the same regional inequality and have the poorest bits of the uk in them. rump england in the middle-south is meant to be the bit of england thats a contiguous block of affluence/ proper infrastructure.

free berwick is also there as an easter egg

Attachments

• the welsh adgenda.png
    the welsh adgenda.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back