• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Alright, write up is in. Obviously I spent probably too much time wargaming on looseleaf.

So how much of Latin America has the US annexed at this point.

I don't think I've ever seen a 'Union wins, Slave Power survives and thrives' TL before.
Mexico, the Modern day DR and Cuba.

This sort of thing used to come up quite a bit. An Early or Soft War victory keeps Slavery intact and means that eventually that Slave Power would be able to get its shit back together. But yeah haven't seen anything with it any time soon.

Mexico, the Modern day DR and Cuba.

This sort of thing used to come up quite a bit. An Early or Soft War victory keeps Slavery intact and means that eventually that Slave Power would be able to get its shit back together. But yeah haven't seen anything with it any time soon.

Maybe I only got into AH at a point where American Civil War TLs were falling into the background noise, idk.

ALSO: I put Wolfgang Kapp on a US Presidential ticket and this is the thanks I get?

also, yeah what how why you mad bastard i love it

Maybe I only got into AH at a point where American Civil War TLs were falling into the background noise, idk.

They already were by the time I joined. It's inevitable really that they did with the fact that their two primary factions of writers have always been rivet counters and lost causers. It squeezes out truth and good storytelling.

also, yeah what how why you mad bastard i love it

Just a simple "His Family doesn't go back to Germany" but I figured a Fash would be a good fit for Republicans who turn against the people at large and freedom for the Slaves in particular.

Austriae est imperare orbi universo

"It is Austria's destiny to rule the whole world" - Habsburg family motto​

Holy Roman Emperors

1556-1564: Ferdinand I (Habsburg) Austrian Line
1556 Elected Unanimously
1564-1598: Philip I (Habsburg) Spanish Line
1564 Elected Unanimously with special complaint from Frederick III, Elector Palatine
1598-1612: Rudolph II (Habsburg) Austrian Line
1598 Elected Unanimously
1612-1621: Philip II (Habsburg) Spanish Line
1612 votes from Bohemia, Mainz, Trier, Cologne - Palatine, Brandenburg, and Saxony vote for Frederick V of the Palatinate
1621-1627: Rudolph III (Habsburg) Austrian Line
1621 Elected Unanimously, abstentions from rebellious electors
forcibly deposed at the Vienna Diet
1627-1649: Philip III (Habsburg) Spanish Line
1627 Elected at the Vienna Diet, contested; rendered null at Salzburg, 1649

1649 Instrumentum Pacis Argentoratum reconstitutes the Holy Roman Empire, excluding Italian and Habsburg lands, ends the Forty Years War

1649-1656: Charles VI (Wettin)
1649 Elected Unanimously, born John George of Saxony
1656-1679: Ferdinand II (Wittelsbach) Bavarian line
1656 Elected Unanimously, born Ferdinand Maria of Bavaria
1679-1688: Frederick IV (Hohenzollern)
1679 Elected Unanimously
1688-0000: Leopold I (Habsburg) Austrian Line
1688 Elected 5-3

King and Emperor of Spain, Italy, Austria, and the New World, Protector of Flanders

1649-1665: Philip IV (Habsburg)
1665-1700: Charles II (Habsburg)
1700-0000: Leopold I (Habsburg) Austrian Line

1700 beginning of the Fifteen Years War / War of the Universal Monarchy

(Will try to follow with footnotes ASAP)

Last edited:
Back