• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Links hard to read in default style.

Alex Richards

Domesday Clock update: 1.5 Williams till Midknight
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
I've noticed the new style of external links putting things in a shaded box uses a shade of gold for the background very similar to the link text colour - looks fine in dark mode but is it possible to tweak that?

I think the icon for your account is the same gold on gold in light theme vin dark theme it us gold on black so looks the same as mail notifications and search

Anyone else getting this when inserting URL links?

View attachment 28111
I did change some colours earlier to see if I could get any further with this, failed, and some of the experiments may have broken other things. What’s the issue here?

I know it seems like this would be easy to fix, but it isn’t. I effectively have to guess which colours mean what, then change them and check how the site looks.

I did change some colours earlier to see if I could get any further with this, failed, and some of the experiments may have broken other things. What’s the issue here?

I know it seems like this would be easy to fix, but it isn’t. I effectively have to guess which colours mean what, then change them and check how the site looks.

If your on the dark theme click on the URL button on the reply page see what you get.

Have you been messing with CSS or is this one of those click the element and change it tools?

Back