• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kindle rankings

New releases only show on Amazon for a month. Thus our latest releases have now vanished........
Postings in this thread will resume with the next batch of new listings.
Many thanks to everyone for their "likes" .
Thanks George. Me posting your sales figures on social media seems to have helped, as these three books stayed higher up the charts than they would in a normal month - so thanks for your help with this.

Recent personal developments here mean that, with regret I can no longer provide these listings.
My dear wife Norma is in hospital with terminal liver cancer and tragically it is only a matter of weeks.
If anyone out there is able to take over the checking and publishing of the rankings I'll gladly share the methodology I've been using.
It's been great fun providing this information for you all.

Recent personal developments here mean that, with regret I can no longer provide these listings.
My dear wife Norma is in hospital with terminal liver cancer and tragically it is only a matter of weeks.
If anyone out there is able to take over the checking and publishing of the rankings I'll gladly share the methodology I've been using.
It's been great fun providing this information for you all.

I'm so sorry to hear that George, you and her will be in my thoughts.

Don't worry about this at all, it's incredibly unimportant in comparison, but we've all very much appreciated you providing it.

Back