• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

althist tl idea: The Rise and Fall of Senator Baker, a tl where Bobby Baker manages to avoid getting caught on scandals and such, becomes senator for south carolina narrowly beating Ernest Hollings, and then proceeds to rise to senate minority whip with his knowledge of senate procedure before crashing and burning, taking LBJ with him

althist tl idea: The Rise and Fall of Senator Baker, a tl where Bobby Baker manages to avoid getting caught on scandals and such, becomes senator for south carolina narrowly beating Ernest Hollings, and then proceeds to rise to senate minority whip with his knowledge of senate procedure before crashing and burning, taking LBJ with him
there is very little info online on the 1966 senate special election in south carolina

1629138837101.png
i could not find the data for this election anywhere so fuck you you're not getting a finetuned map :mad:

"Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America"
View attachment 42717

Oh,interesting concept.

Jeb! would mostly just be a boring,OKish moderate Republican that the GOPโ€™s base is gonna turn fast against him and become more radicalized in every passing year,probably even losing the nomination in 2012 against a major Tea Party figure. He wouldnโ€™t be bad or good,just meh.

from discord
Concept for American Idiot: Madonnaโ€™s American Life blows up as a cult classic, leading Madonna to take a strange turn into acoustic-y political pop music
I just mostly like this idea because of the concept of far-left antiwar protesters bumping to Madonna rapping about soy lattes with double shot-ays

desperately obscure wikibox
View attachment 42940

Ashens becoming PM is something Iโ€™m oddly okay with.

It reminds of a series of dreams I got:

I just remembered i had a dream in which i make an asb timeline called The Revolution Will Be Streamed,in which internet personalities enter politics.

It started with Chris O'Neill,aka OneyNG,becoming a candidate for Sinn Fein in the 2016 Irish election,doing it as part of a elaborate joke/wanting to fuck with people.He constantly says deliberate horrible things to rile up people,as well as pretenting to being a streotypical Sinn Fein member,incresingly infuriating the party hire ups,who can't however replace him with a another candidate since he made the party rise up in popularity and polls,so they just pretend not noticing his...antics.

Sinn Fein gets 18% and Oney starts derailing the negotiations(either by accident or intentional,no one really knows) and annoy people even more,surprised by the fact that he,the offensive cartoon gamer man,
actually won and he tries to get expelled from the party. Psychic Pebbles however convinced him to continue the joke and just make his own party in late April called...The good smaret bois party.("Only a prod fuck would care about grammer,free irish talk however the fuck they want"-Chris O'Neill,15 April 2016 at a press conference)

A lot of stuff happens in it .

It also features JonTron,Sheriff Joe,Hannity,Chris RayGun and Ben Shapiro as Republican Congressmen/Senators,Peanut Butter Gamer,Lindsay Ellis,Bill Maher and Dave Holler as Democratic Congressmen/Senators,Linkara as a Independent Congressman,Brad Bird as a Libertarian Congressman and Ross from Game Grumpsโ€™s wife Heidi as a Green Congresswoman.Other things included Pewdiepie being a Pirate Party and then a UKIP MP,IHE as a Labour MP who gets into numerous arguments and fights with Chris Williamson,Tom Watson and Owen Jones,Alex,Juan and Iain as LibDem MPs,who continue to do work on AH works and Sealion Press gets brought up in the media.

The seats number after 2017 are Conservatives 325,Labour 240,Libdem 17,Pirate-6,Ukip-3 after Pewdiepie and his followers defect due to arguments in the Pirate movement,SNP 42,Green 1. Adum from YourFilmSucks becomes a NDP MP after 2019,Ralph the moviemaker is a Democrat New York councilor and they and IHE still have their movie podcast. The 2020 presidential election in America gets over flooded with meme candidates/YouTubers taking over most third parties.The best ones are Jerma/Vinny ticket and Zaffre/Japhy ticket,that make fun of this situation and of third parties candidates in America as well.The dream ends with Oney having regrets wondering if he shouldnโ€™t have done what he done and Jerma and Kim wondering about the future of America.

Yours is more hopeful,I gotta say.

It reminds of a series of dreams I got:
damn. my tl dream was that i imagined someone writing a tl where garfield, about to die, forgives jon for voting for jimmy carter in 1976.

that's about it

full of ideas, can't expand on them, can't write shit
sorry, just really frustrated with the fact that my head hurts whenever i try to expand on ideas. i've been advised to write something, anything, but whenever i stare at the page i run scared. it's super frustrating because i can't plan anything.

sorry, just really frustrated with the fact that my head hurts whenever i try to expand on ideas. i've been advised to write something, anything, but whenever i stare at the page i run scared. it's super frustrating because i can't plan anything.
I really don't mean to use this forum as a place to express my grievances, but I know a lot but I can't produce anything like I used to. I have ideas but I lose interest in them quickly. It makes me feel like I have no actual skills, and it's upsetting.

I won't spam this place anymore, I can feel my self-loathing and anxiety expanding already.

If you want to respond, my one request is that you try as hard as possible not to be condescending. I'm not trying to write the next Ulysses or anything.

Good, but needs more Mentski
View attachment 43044
(the guy from the end of a lot of Ashens' videos. Also a good friend of mine who I've gotten pissed with on many an occaision)
Oh wow!
how dare you assume i don't in fact know who the bald guy in ashens' videos is
anyway that's genuinely really cool to hear

Back