• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Jared Kavanagh nominated for Sidewise Award

Last edited:
D'oh, I completely missed your name - time to edit some posts!

edit: fixed - quite amazing that between you and Andrew we've sewn up 2/3 of the nominees in that category!

It's okay. I was coming out here to share the news and saw posts posts already flying, waiting on someone to notice my name. Selfish, perhaps, but excited as hell right now. ;) It's fantastic that between a novel and an anthology, SLP has got THREE nominations in (and 2/3 of one category)!

It's okay. I was coming out here to share the news and saw posts posts already flying, waiting on someone to notice my name. Selfish, perhaps, but excited as hell right now. ;) It's fantastic that between a novel and an anthology, SLP has got THREE nominations in (and 2/3 of one category)!

The three of you have clearly worked out the secret cheat code to get your works nominated. People just love themselves some Australian AH.

I know, I can't believe it - seemed huge when it was just me and Bruno getting one in, and now...

What I can't get over is I always felt the Sidewise people were very much in the 'the world outside America does not exist' category, but if anything they seem to now have been taken over by an Australian mafia ;)

Back