• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interviewing the AH Community: Jeff Provine of 'This Day in Alternate History'

My story “The Modern Knight” for Sealion's Alternate Great War anthology was one that had been pinned to the wall of my mind for quite a while after writing a post about Ned Kelly surviving and being impressed into British service. There were some experiments with body armor in WWI, but that was too little far too late to be effective. Kelly's gang had already worked out most of the kinks in their armor decades before, so what if...?

That really was an inspired idea for an AH, "what if Ned Kelly was drafted and there were whole buckethead platoons slowly storming the trenches".

That really was an inspired idea for an AH, "what if Ned Kelly was drafted and there were whole buckethead platoons slowly storming the trenches".
I saw, I think it was @Bruno, link to something on Facebook about a guy who had suggested something not entirely dissimilar in WW1 in OTL.

Back