• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Howard the duck for president

claybaskit

Harry Turtledove wannabe
Gone Fishing
Trapped in a world he never made. Howard in 1975 fell into a hole in time and now lives in.cleveland Ohio with his red haired friend Beverly Sweltzer. In Cleveland Howard has met doctor bong.the kidney lady and other strange people.Now the peoples party has nominated Howard for president Against president Ford and former governor James Earl Carter.
1624488815006.png

Last edited:
Steve Gerber looked at the mail he received over the howard the duck issue 16 where he had howard run for president. over lunch he asked marvel editor Roy Thomas what if I have him win? Thomas replied it's your call,Steve.

1976 United States presidential election
538 members of the Electoral College
270 electoral votes needed to win
50px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
1972November 2, 19761980
Turnout53.5%[1]
Decrease
1.7 pp
Jimmy Carter cropped.pngGerald Ford presidential portrait (cropped 2).jpg1624851873906.png
NomineeJimmy CarterGerald Ford Howard Duck
PartyDemocraticRepublican Peoples
Home stateGeorgiaMichigan Ohio
Running mateWalter MondaleBob Dole Werly Derley
Electoral vote19740[a] 289
States carried23 + DC27
Popular vote30,831,88129,148,634 41,17.09
Percentage50.1%48.0%
ElectoralCollege1976.svg
January 20.1977
History is made as u.s elects its first fowl.

"I Howard T. Duck do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Steve Gerber took the latest script for the next issue of Howard the duck off his type writer ok now i have Howard the prez, so what's next? besides Howard Steve Gerber is doing a kiss comic and bring shazam back to comics in a issue of strange tales number one. It was 4 o clock in the morning Steve Gerber had bene working on his Howard getting elected president story entitled "election night" since 9in the afternoon it was time to get some shut eye.

Last edited:
Back