• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Has the grey mode UI just changed so that certain boxes are blue instead of black for anyone else?

I changed it to blue on dark mode because people said “actually it looks better in blue on dark mode” earlier today. If the dark mode people want to fight it out among themselves, I can make a change tomorrow. Hell, I think I can just make a new theme based on the current setup.
I'd like to second @Von Callay, I really preferred the way dark mode used to be. Blue on grey really doesn't work for me, and the lightweight text links, e.g. the You Are Here type links at bottom left of the page, are hard to read now.

The day when me and Gregg united in a call for peace towards people's retinas.

The text box and lot of the background is still blue, and while I would prefer black back, that's just a personal preference and may not be possible if we've gone blue on other themes. It's not making my eyes sting anymore so not a big thing. It depends on what effect it's having on battery life and eyes and whatnot so other people can chip in on that.

Back