• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Harry Potter and the Panic of 1837

Is it meant to end on the Agatha Christie line, or is it being cut off for me after that?

Is it meant to end on the Agatha Christie line, or is it being cut off for me after that?
This seems to happen a lot with the site frontpage with Firefox unfortunately - though more usually it's the page not loading at all, not stopping halfway. It works OK on Chrome, but it is a concern as a lot of people (including me and you evidently) use Firefoc as our main browser.

This seems to happen a lot with the site frontpage with Firefox unfortunately - though more usually it's the page not loading at all, not stopping halfway. It works OK on Chrome, but it is a concern as a lot of people (including me and you evidently) use Firefoc as our main browser.

This is on Edge at work actually.

It's happening on Chrome Mobile as well

Just out of interest, is anyone still having the problem with this not displaying properly? I just tried it again on the browser I normally have issues with, but now it seems to be displaying fine.

I've just tried this and a sample of other articles (including ones I noticed the issue on after you raised it) in Firefox and Edge and they all seem to render fine now.
Looks to have been resolved after we raised it.

Back