• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Max's election maps and assorted others

ooooo

I did make a start on a story set in an alternate world where we lost WW1, and it featured an attempted German landing on the East Coast, which led to us reflooding the Fens in a panic. Post-war Britain loses a lot of colonies and has to pay big reparations to Germany (who desperately needs that cash, much more than we did OTL) so we can't afford to put it right.
Come to think of it, I could do that in LTTW, as that involved similarly re-flooding the Fens because of the invasion and I never specified whether they put it right afterwards...

Turkey, November 2015
Depositing this hereabouts. Description can be found on the DA.

turkish_general_election__november_2015_by_ajrelectionmaps-dceqim9.png

Andhra Pradesh/Telangana 2014
DOUBLE HEADER! (they were technically one election, because Telangana only split off just after, although a) everyone basically knew they were electing separate assemblies, and b) while they were synched to the federal elections, these were Indian federal elections, so Telangana was in a phase that voted one week before the phase the rest of Andhra Pradesh was in)

val-in-andhrapradesh-2014.png

Chhatisgarh 2013
This was quicker than I'm frankly comfortable with.

val-in-chhatisgarh-2013.png

Also virtually no change in seat possession from either the 2008 or 2003 elections - i.e. all the other ones that have been held since it became a state. I hereby officially proclaim Chhatisgarh the dullest state in India.

Hadn't realised how small some of those constituencies were. Would be very happy if their electoral system were defined as 'PR but with one random FPTP constituency out in the sticks'.

At least the Swiss have an excuse.
It's because they can't merge provinces.

While they're at it, Istanbul should probably have more than three regions to elect its 98 members. But at that point you may as well ask them to lower the threshold.

Back