• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

CTTeller's White Space

tell me more
I have the write up!

Iraq goes down worse, with a combination of more scandals and more psychodrama between Blair and Brown causes them to fall to such lows in 2005. (The result was based on the worst poll for Labour from 2003-2005). Brown is seen to have wielded the knife, and loses the September 2005 election and becomes the shortest serving Prime Minister in history in the process. Labour choose seemingly increasingly shit leaders who fail to endear themselves to the public. Jack Straw is the strongest example of this. Kennedy on the other hand is exceptionally popular, helped by a sympathy boost from his earlier ousting in 2005. Straw in fact is so unpopular he falls to third in his own seat in 2011. Kennedy dies in June after just becoming LOTO after a lackluster Healey leadership, and is succeeded by the mediocre-performing David Laws who fails to capitalise very much in the 2017 snap election (Labour gain seats for the first time since 1997 as well as votes, although only marginal gains in votes) and resigns in favour of Norman Lamb, who is extremely popular. Labour having moved right, and the Labour Right infamously despising the Liberal Democrats, Khan decides to coalition with the Conservatives on condition that the right-wing Davis is replaced by the more liberal Letwin. This goes down... extremely poorly, as one might expect. John McDonnell resigns from the Labour Party and takes most of the Labour Party with him. Absolutely burning with a fiery hatred for the Labour Party for having coalitioned with the Tories, he forms RED VENGEANCE, a hard-left party that drifts towards Marxism as time goes on as McDonnell's rhetoric aggressively radicalises in light of the situation. Though he took most of the Labour Party with him in resigning, most of those who left don't join him in his new party, long weary of his ways. Having caught shut-the-fuck-upitis, he often talks of how political violence is sometimes necessary and the need for extra-parliamentary action. His speech announcing his resignation is extremely bitter, venemous, and spoken with an almost growl. Come the 2022 election, the Liberal Democrats form their first ever majority government as they gain almost 200 seats, with Labour almost entirely eradicated and having been pipped to the third largest party post by Red Vengeance (actually, they fell behind the SNP and actually tied Sinn Fein! Though they don't take their seats) McDonnell himself narrowly failed to win Hayes and Harlington by 200 votes, but pledged to carry on as leader, aware that proportional representation was now extremely likely, as the leadership of Red Vengeance in the House of Commons passed to Mick Lynch. The Liberal Democrats defeated PM Letwin in the process, marking a first-time defeat for a sitting Prime Minister. In the meantime the Lib Dems brought back David Davis as leader for an acting tenure to lead the opposition through the leadership election, which was eventually won by firebrand Suella Braverman.

It has been a very long time since I have touched the Time for Real Change Project for a number of reasons, but owing to recent events I have been inspired to make this. Text heavily based on the Wakeford defection article.

Streeting-defects.png

Last edited:
I've just thought of a TL idea, called S.O. Skinner or something like that, the S.O. standing for So Old. Say there's no 2017 election and the next election is held in 2020, perhaps in a Umunna leadership or something to get it work. Dennis Skinner attempts to run for re-election but is barred for age and probably also Brexit related reasons. So Skinner runs for re-election as an independent candidate and wins the seat with a strong margin. Then he dies a couple of years later.

I fell into an alternate universe, when I tried logging into my account it looked like this, and I found this review!
1685398161781.png

(T
he Futurama poster is not mine and was first posted to Tumblr in 2009.
The Blue Sky poster is by Elven Whovian on Tumblr.

The Kawoshin movie poster is from a fan manga by meco.)

How well do you think I did?
View attachment 81184View attachment 81185
(Left, a portrait of George Galloway as MP for Batley and Spen for a series I made concerning such a victory and its consequences. Right, Galloway's actual portrait as MP for Rochdale released today.)
lighting's off
aside from that you have great framing - feel like in a situation like this you have to have a photo in flat lighting

Back