• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Consequences - How Princess Diana's Great-Great-Grandfather Created Grand Theft Auto

I would never have connected Lemmings with the Wombles, but there you are. I do find the indigenous British gaming scene fascinating, like Peter Molyneux getting his foot in the door because someone at Amiga confused his company (Taurus) with another (Torus).

Also, I think Diana is interred at Althorp, rather than interned there. :)

I would never have connected Lemmings with the Wombles, but there you are. I do find the indigenous British gaming scene fascinating, like Peter Molyneux getting his foot in the door because someone at Amiga confused his company (Taurus) with another (Torus).

Also, I think Diana is interred at Althorp, rather than interned there. :)
I didn't realise it myself till Guru Larry pointed it out. I agree about the indigenous British gaming scene being a fascinating topic (much as with @Charles EP M. and British comics) - the surprising part is which people went on to succeed rather than vanishing in the 90s as things grew more internationally homogenous as far as computers and consoles went.

edit: oh, and to please @Lord Roem I put in a reference to how Prince Harry's hair is a Spencer family trait (as he often brings up to shoot down conspiracy theorist idiots who claim he was born out of wedlock).

These "Chains of Consequences" articles never faily to entertain and educate. I look forward to telling people in the pub about them.
I think that sums up exactly what I'm going for with them - the sort of 'did you know?' story you tell people in the pub.

Back