• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

CTTeller's White Space

1622811069172.png
Prime Minister Winston Churchill [1940-1945, 1951-1955], walking with his grandson, future Prime Minister Nicholas Soames [2015-2022] in 1952, shortly after returning to power. Churchill faced a Labour landslide in 1945, and was first elected MP a few months after the Labour Party first started in 1900, while Nicholas Soames led the Conservative Party through Labour's final annihilations in the 2015 and 2020 elections. Churchill and Soames were both replaced with their Foreign Secretaries, Anthony Eden and David Cameron respectively. Cameron himself had previously led the Conservative Party from 2005 to 2010, while Eden had had two previous stints as Foreign Secretary and had held a number of other cabinet positions.

Last edited:
What govt forms after this do you think?
The cynic in me would say a Conservative SDP government, and the optimist in me would like to say a very short lasting Labour-SDP arrangement going into an election, but I think the most likely result thinking about it right now is the Tories going it alone in a very hung parliament and being VONCed almost immediately, perhaps?

1624224237017.png

A living legend in the Labour Party.

The Rt. Hon Laurence Spigel was MP for Finchley from 1983 to 1995, and since 1995 for Harrow West. Spigel defeated incumbent Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in her own seat and managed to hold onto it until the 1995 election, when he moved to the more favourable Harrow West. The footage of the election count in the historic election of 1983 is seared into the memories of both Labour and Conservatives, as the beginning of a golden era for Labour, and the beginning of the longest period of Conservative opposition for several hundred years.

I found this project from when I was fifteen years old. It is fucking horrible, enjoy.

Attachments

• Thee Return of the Liberals.docx
    150.7 KB · Views: 25
Back