• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

CTTeller's White Space

I'm not entirely convinced that Dubya would run at 82 years old, but if he does that would be a perfect storm
Could also be a Bush who ran for the first time earlier - @True Grit on the Other Place had a scenario where he ran in ‘88 (yes, I do mean George W. Bush), which I think is about the very edge of possibility.

I'm not entirely convinced that Dubya would run at 82 years old, but if he does that would be a perfect storm
Could also be a Bush who ran for the first time earlier - @True Grit on the Other Place had a scenario where he ran in ‘88 (yes, I do mean George W. Bush), which I think is about the very edge of possibility.
This is a mainly non canon thing for Doublescrew, in which Bush runs in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2020. He wins 2000 (partially stealing the nomination from McCain), loses 2004, tries to get the nomination again in 2008 but has the nomination stolen from him by his former VP Christine Todd Whitman, with whom he left the White House on rather quite bad terms (the most enduring scene from the convention being McCain with a shit eating grin helping to do unto Bush what he did to him), decides against running in 2012, his brother does instead, Herman Cain is incumbent president in 2016, and running once again in 2020, where he once again steals the nomination, this time from Lindsay Graham. The madness of this was partially dictated by President Infinity games, and every single election from 2000 to 2020 bar 2004 has at least one brokered convention; 2000 has both Republicans and Democrats, 2008 has the Republicans, 2012 has the Republicans again, 2016 has the Democrats, and 2020 has both Republicans and Democrats again.

This... is the Footite Consensus.

footfo10.jpg

Back