• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

Snooker Champions AH

2011: John Higgins
2012: Ronnie O’Sullivan
2013: Charles Finnegan
2014: Jusplai Poole
2015: Jimmy Smashpaddy
2016: Chester “Ches” Cauldron III
2017: A Fire Extinguisher With The Welsh Flag Tied Around It
2018: A Similar but different fire extinguisher
2019: The Incident
2020: Steve Davis
2021: Steve Davis

@Comrade TruthTeller

Snooker Champions AH

2011: John Higgins
2012: Ronnie O’Sullivan
2013: Charles Finnegan
2014: Jusplai Poole
2015: Jimmy Smashpaddy
2016: Chester “Ches” Cauldron III
2017: A Fire Extinguisher With The Welsh Flag Tied Around It
2018: A Similar but different fire extinguisher
2019: The Incident
2020: Steve Davis
2021: Steve Davis

@Comrade TruthTeller
What’s the incident

I don't know what's even in Kaizerredux
imagine you had a really irritating significant other, and you break up with them publicly

they then proceed to construct a fake puppet version of you with a big sign on it that says "Mumby but cooler" and they put a backwards cap on it and puppet it around, making it say slurs

that's kaiserredux

Kaiserreich disappoints me because there isn’t an option for Bukharin to work with Harold Macmillan and his SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC party in Britain to defeat an increasingly Fascist Germany, and if Macmillan dies then Oliver Baldwin can outmanoeuvre Herbert Morrison to take direct control.

Kaiserreich disappoints me because there isn’t an option for Bukharin to work with Harold Macmillan and his SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC party in Britain to defeat an increasingly Fascist Germany, and if Macmillan dies then Oliver Baldwin can outmanoeuvre Herbert Morrison to take direct control.
the most time enough criticism possible

terrible vignette idea i had:
An RAF-esque terrorist group, with the open support of the nation state of Luhmpasa, formerly known as Loompaland, kidnap Charles Bucket, chairman of the Wonka group, in retaliation against the revealed historical abuse of indigenous peoples of Luhmpasa within his company.

terrible vignette idea i had:
An RAF-esque terrorist group, with the open support of the nation state of Luhmpasa, formerly known as Loompaland, kidnap Charles Bucket, chairman of the Wonka group, in retaliation against the revealed historical abuse of indigenous peoples of Luhmpasa within his company.
Holy fuck please do this

Something I’m considering doing: A competition (Yes, another one) but with a much lighter tone and stakes than the vignette competition or even @Walpurgisnacht’s leaderlist competition, with more stupid themes, where you can do whatever you want as a competitor, be it a vignette, leaderlist, rundown, etc etc.

Probably called something like “Cikka’s other alternate history competition (in the field of excellence)”

Any thoughts?

Something I’m considering doing: A competition (Yes, another one) but with a much lighter tone and stakes than the vignette competition or even @Walpurgisnacht’s leaderlist competition, with more stupid themes, where you can do whatever you want as a competitor, be it a vignette, leaderlist, rundown, etc etc.

Probably called something like “Cikka’s other alternate history competition (in the field of excellence)”

Any thoughts?
I like the idea.

please contribute to the list challenge, this month it was only me and Time Enough

ken as the saviour of British Rail and London Transport, saving the North London Line to abroad Street and extending the Bakerloo line back to Watford Junction, marking the golden age of transport in and around london

Back