• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

I know all the memes but I've never actually played HOI4 and honestly there's a good chance I never will.

Not sure what that makes me other than "Red Flood's target market".
i genuinely have been in "the community" for years, so i don't know if it's worth it lol

i think tno, base kr, eaw and red world all hold the fuck up, the rest radiate somewhere between "blandly average" and "blatantly offensive".

Just found out that Gerry Healey was one of the influences on young LaRouche. Truly there is no end to his evil.

That's not an ironic statement, I'm genuinely astonished. It's like that awful webvideo where Barney is responsible for nurturing all dictators; Healey is responsible for all famously evil ex-Trots.
Fucking hell.

@ meadow if i wrote something based on this would you publish it
THIS SUMMER
We cut in on a shot of the White House, which fades into the Oval Office.
"Mr. President? We need you to look at this."
The back of Joe Biden's head in soft focus as there's a picture of what appears to be late Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega's head poking out of a house in the jungle.
"My god, is it the Russians?"
AN INTERNATIONAL THREAT
Alien crafts landing over Big Ben.
"Mr. Johnson, we come in peace. The experiment has failed."
NEEDS AN INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE...
Robotic Spider Allende lands in La Moneda, immediately assassinating President PiΓ±era.
"The great avenues have been opened. Long Live Chile!"
Smash cut to the Kremlin exploding.
Smash cut to Aliens destroying the Casa Rosada in Buenos Aires.
Smash cut to Angela Merkel ganking the shit out of Robot Spider Napoleon.
The smoking ashen wreckage of William Henry Harrison's Robotic Skull lies scattered on the pavement.

"Tippecanoe..."
Justin Trudeau lights a cigar with his flamethrower.
"And Fire too."
Mario Draghi fires a minigun out of a convertible being chased by Robot Spider Prime Ministers of Italy.
Music Hits a Crescendo.

SUMMIT: THE BEGINNING

Back