• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

Oh wow!
how dare you assume i don't in fact know who the bald guy in ashens' videos is
anyway that's genuinely really cool to hear

Yeah, he's lovely :) He's also in Quest for the Game Child (might be in Polybius heist, not seen it and I was pissed when he told me IIRC). Saw him on Saturday for the first time in person since before the Pandemic.

Yeah, he's lovely :) He's also in Quest for the Game Child (might be in Polybius heist, not seen it and I was pissed when he told me IIRC). Saw him on Saturday for the first time in person since before the Pandemic.
I've seen gamechild, haven't yet seen PH, but I'm quite excited to get to it.

Ashens is my favourite youtube channel and I've been aware of Mentski on the periphery, never gotten around to watching his content unlike Barry Lewis. I'll have to now, though!

I've seen gamechild, haven't yet seen PH, but I'm quite excited to get to it.

Ashens is my favourite youtube channel and I've been aware of Mentski on the periphery, never gotten around to watching his content unlike Barry Lewis. I'll have to now, though!
I cannot be certain, but I may have been watching Ashens since I was literally 4 or 5 in 2007 or 8. Obviously I didn't really understand what was going on at the time but I remember just liking watching him unbox tat.

right so i had an idea:
a kind of 1950's scifi chic setting with hovercars and shit
so for example, instead of japan being nuked in 1945, it was instead shot from orbit with a satellite laser cannon
the french war against the viet minh being roughly 50/50 laser weaponry and traditional weaponry
and who can forget

CYBORG EISENHOWER

right so i had an idea:
a kind of 1950's scifi chic setting with hovercars and shit
so for example, instead of japan being nuked in 1945, it was instead shot from orbit with a satellite laser cannon
the french war against the viet minh being roughly 50/50 laser weaponry and traditional weaponry
and who can forget

CYBORG EISENHOWER
DANGER! DANGER! THE HUMAN-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, WILL ROBINSON!

Career of Lyndon Johnson (1):
1931-1937: Political Secretary to Richard Kleberg of Texas' 14th Congressional District (Democratic)
1937: Candidate For the Special Election for Texas' 10th Congressional District (Democratic)

def. Merton Harris (Democratic), Polk Shelton (Democratic), Sam V. Stone (Democratic)
1937-1941: Member of the US House of Representatives for Texas' 10th Congressional District (Democratic)
1941: Candidate for the US Senate Special Election (Democratic)

def. W. Lee O'Daniel (Democratic), Gerald C. Mann (Democratic)
1941-1942: Junior Senator for Texas (Democratic)
1942: Died observing on a bombing patrol over Japanese airspace.

Career of Lyndon Johnson (2):
1942: First ever cloned US Congressman
1942-1949: Junior Senator for Texas (Democratic)

1958 def by. W. Lee O'Daniel (Democratic)
1949-1952: Private Citizen
1952-1957: Secretary for Augmented People's Affairs (Democratic)

1957-1961: Private Citizen, Activist against the Anti-"Aggie" Movement
1961: Died of Clone Rot

lmao

Back