• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

You know what, fuck it, we're doing this.

HINDSIGHT IS 2020, MOTHERFUCKER

it's... it's beautiful

Castillo, her predecessor DeMoro, or really anyone from NNU are such underated choices for HHS. people really underestimate how strong Sanders' support among nurses was and how throughly dedicated NNU was to getting Single Payer. on an unrelated note, thank you for the new Veteran's Affairs option.

Harris for State is a lil weird tho ngl

Do you happen to have a blank copy of the AP Cabinet Template Blacken?

HINDSIGHT IS 2020, MOTHERFUCKER

A fairly sensible depiction of a hypothetical Sanders '20 victory – the cabinet makes sense, and I'm quite curious as to who replaces Wyden in the Senate.

Honestly, regarding the "balancing the ticket" conversation that went on at page 46 – I honestly think Sanders would (be heavily pushed to) pick a more moderate running mate, preferably one from the Southeast where Bernie underperforms but which Democrats consider promising. Perhaps Keisha Lance Bottoms would be a suitable running mate on paper.

Also it would be much preferable if you didn't reuse the OTL percentages for the presidential election box.

I was leaning towards Peter DeFazio personally but perhaps he might be too old for that

yeah and i think DeFazio would hate being in the Senate. the man already has a well documented distaste for the parliamentarianism bullshit in the House and it's hundreds of times worse in the Senate lmao

Harris for State is a lil weird tho ngl

Do you happen to have a blank copy of the AP Cabinet Template Blacken?
Harris, like most "establishment" candidates, refuses to have her name in nomination for a Sanders ticket. Sanders choses Lee, also a woman of colour from California, instead, and after he wins in November, Harris capitulates, having a sit-down meeting that results in her being offered SecState. Buttegieg also gets the UN Ambassadorship, purely because he doesn't wanna go back to South Bend.

Also no sorry, I literally made that from scratch, approximating fonts and everything
Honestly, regarding the "balancing the ticket" conversation that went on at page 46 – I honestly think Sanders would (be heavily pushed to) pick a more moderate running mate, preferably one from the Southeast where Bernie underperforms but which Democrats consider promising. Perhaps Keisha Lance Bottoms would be a suitable running mate on paper.
Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 10.20.28 AM.png

I refuse to budge on this.

Back