• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

He would give a speech about being crucified…on a cross of globalism? Yeah sounds right going to write something inspired by it

"imagine being such a loser that you actually make a speech about being crucified on a cross of global-" *is kidnapped in the night by Eddie Gallagher's secret police*

But hear me out: Trump as William Jennings Bryan
He would give a speech about being crucified…on a cross of globalism? Yeah sounds right going to write something inspired by it

I could see that. Maybe he doesn't get the GOP nomination the second time since he lost the first, but still insist on running anyway and take his hardcore base with him, landing him as a perennial third party candidate? You might even see some defection of lower level politicians to him.

I could see that. Maybe he doesn't get the GOP nomination the second time since he lost the first, but still insist on running anyway and take his hardcore base with him, landing him as a perennial third party candidate? You might even see some defection of lower level politicians to him.

if we're going to follow the 'Trump as WJB' bit to it's logical conclusion, Trump being Bryan means that there's going to have to be an equivalent FDR figure who comes along 30 or so years down the line and takes advantage of national conditions to implement a political program inspired by his platform

Back