• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

virtual_2pac1.jpg

Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur perform "California Love" with Dr. Dre (off screen) at Coachella 2012. Considered a landmark performance, it marked the first public appearance of Shakur since his self-imposed exile from the music scene in 1999.

goker huhuhuhuhu.png

The cinematic release poster for the 2002 American psychological thriller film "Joker", written and directed by Mark Romanek. The film, based on DC Comics characters, stars Robin Williams as the Joker and provides an alternative origin story for the character. Set in 1981, it follows Arthur Fleck, a failed clown and stand-up comedian whose descent into insanity and nihilism is framed against a decaying New York City. The film followed a large amount of public controversy, not including the use of Robin Williams, a traditionally comedic actor, furthering his exploration into more serious roles in the coming years.

"I got to admit that was a stroke of genius, Charlie. Never would've thought getting our guys to dress up as clowns would swing us the election."
"Heh, well, I can't take all the credit. We weren't the first ones to start dressing up. There was that one guy in Wisconsin --"
"The first one, you mean? I thought he was one of ours?"
"Nope, we took the idea and ran with it on a larger scale. Besides, that was for some crummy student film they were doing."
"Didn't they say that was some fake news bullshit someone on reddit made up?"
"..."
"...Charlie? That had to be one of our guys who showed up in Wisconsin, right?"
"...uh..."

Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.png

Last edited:
"I got to admit that was a stroke of genius, Charlie. Never would've thought getting our guys to dress up as clowns would swing us the election."
"Heh, well, I can't take all the credit. We weren't the first ones to start dressing up. There was that one guy in Wisconsin --"
"The first one, you mean? I thought he was one of ours?"
"Nope, we took the idea and ran with it on a larger scale. Besides, that was for some crummy student film they were doing."
"Didn't they say that was some fake news bullshit someone on reddit made up?"
"..."
"...Charlie? That had to be one of our guys who showed up in Wisconsin, right?"
"...uh..."

View attachment 29550
what a blast from the past

Untitled.jpg

The Beatles - Get Back (soundtrack)
1970, prod. George Martin, Glyn Johns

SIDE 1
1. Get Back
2. Dig a Pony
3. Two of Us
4. One After 909
5. For You Blue (Harrison)
6. Let It Be
7. Maggie Mae (Traditional, arranged by Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey)

SIDE 2
1. Across the Universe
2. Because I Know (You Love Me So)
3. I Me Mine (Harrison)
4. Can You Dig It? (McCartney/Lennon/Harrison/Starr)
5. Don't Let Me Down
6. The Long and Winding Road

7. I've Got a Feeling

Last edited:
Question: would it be considered in poor taste for me to make a TL where various prisoners from the USP Florence ADMAX -- namely Ramzi Yousef, Ted Kaczynski, Eric Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh and Luis Felipe -- decide to work together, escape and go on to become a group that carries out different attacks across the country like a team of supervillains? I have a feeling that's a bit too taboo.

amuricandayd.jpg

A freeze-frame from the popular adult animated sitcom "Joe Swanson: American Dad!" (commonly shortened to "American Dad!"), created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The show acts as a spinoff featuring the popular character of Joe Swanson from MacFarlane's pervious animated comedy, "Family Guy", which was cancelled in 2002. Unlike Family Guy American Dad! does not lean as heavily on the use of cutaway gags, and is less concerned with conventional "setup-punchline" jokes, instead deriving its humor mostly from the quirky characters, the relationships between family members, and the relatively relatable plots. In addition to the reused characters of Joe and his wife Bonnie, a new cast of characters was introduced to complete the family unit - older daughter Susie, younger son Kevin, sentient talking fish Klaus and Roger the Alien, respectively.

134105034_2913360648894378_2014718214245690508_n.jpg

Mayors of San Francisco
1979-1981: Jello Biafra (Nonpartisan)
defeated Dianne Feinstein, Quentin L. Kopp, others
1981 Recall election results = 81.69% yes, 18.31% no

1981-1983: Dianne Feinstein (Nonpartisan-Democratic)
'81 special: defeated Jello Biafra
'83: defeated David Scott, Cesar Ascarrunz, Warren Hinckle (San Fran Über Alles), others
1987-1991: Gloria La Riva (Peace and Freedom Party)
defeated Dianne Feinstein, John Molinari, others
1991-1995: Nancy Pelosi (Democratic)
defeated Gloria La Riva, Carol Ruth Silver, others
1995-2003: Willie Brown (Democratic)
'95: defeated Nancy Pelosi, John Doolittle, others
'99: defeated Tom Ammiano, others
2003 special: Peter Camejo (Association of State Green Parties-Peace and Freedom Party Coupon)
defeated Ralph Inzunza, Joanna Rees,
2003-2015: Peter Camejo (ASGP-PFP fusion)
'07: defeated Tony Ribera, Kevin Shelley, others
'11: defeated Dianne Feinstein, others

2015-present: Susan Leal (California Green Party)
'15: defeated Michela Alioto, Stuart Schuffman (Rent Is Too Damn High! Party)
'19: defeated David Campos, Richie Greenberg, Josh Wolf (Peace and Freedom Party)

Last edited:
Back