• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Honestly I’m surprised Chuy Garcia didn’t just go all the way
Well, I do suppose Chuy is a Chicagoan, and anyone not named Rahm Emanuel from Chicago will pull shit like this (Lori Lightfoot biggest dick in Chicago incident)

one's advocating having death weapons in people's homes! one's an elected official using a slur to respond to an internet leftist! i hate twitter!​
The person he's replying to is NOT a leftist -- they're an ancap. If you check their feed it's nothing but bitcoin and being mad at the FDA.
Next time anyone does a Bernie 2016/20 list, make the Klob VP
No. Klob has anger issues and emotionally terrorised her staffers for minor inconveniences. Also a Vermont/Minnesota ticket doesn't gel.

The person he's replying to is NOT a leftist -- they're an ancap. If you check their feed it's nothing but bitcoin and being mad at the FDA.

No. Klob has anger issues and emotionally terrorised her staffers for minor inconveniences. Also a Vermont/Minnesota ticket doesn't gel.
Fair point.
to be fair no one ever made a rule that Bernie 2020 had to be all sunshine and roses

not to mention how a. Sanders pretty explicitly said he wanted a progressive woman of color as his running mate (with the explicit implication that if he died in office his VP could carry his torch) and b. how Klobachar could never get the VP nod from any Democratic candidate, even fucking Joe Brandon, bc of what came out about her poor prosecutorial record in Minnesota after the George Floyd police murder

Back