• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

watching the runoff like

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.19.45 PM.png

upload.png

I for one am looking forward to DreamWorks Animation's comedic retelling of the 2020 Presidential election, "Unpresidented"

You know what, fuck it, voice cast:
  • Lewis Black as Bernie Sanders
  • John Malkovich as Donald Trump
  • Arif Zahir as Barack Obama
  • Christine Baranski as Hillary Clinton
  • Maya Rudolph as Kamala Harris
  • Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Pete Buttegieg
  • Kiefer Sutherland as Joe Biden
  • Paula Pell as Elizabeth Warren

Last edited:
So I was giving my computer a restart and my notes app had apparently saved every single thing I've written on it. This was one of them.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 2.51.49 PM.png

I have no idea what I'm looking at. It seems copy-pasted and edited at specific points. I clearly didn't write this. Anyone recognise this?

Could you paste the text and post it?

The entire mechanism which was used to pull the strings behind this orchestrated war was wrought from a single billionaire who became the number one donor to both of those campaigns. This traitor and plotter, who could be found on the Federal Reserve Board after being voted in in a secret meeting behind his one-way glass door in Kansas City, Kansas,

As the civil war continued to continue in 2067, after the demise of the government led by Chris Sarandon, it was discovered that the land was rigged in favor of the opposition and the people had no hope of any hope of redress. This caused the current American Civil War and the Antifragile Revolution which was the second event to break free from the corporate-run monopolies.

The American Opposition's chosen candidate, Stephen Hadley, was a strong-armed corporate person by a group of professional criminals known as the Monitors. Members of the Monitors quickly shifted the election from Kander to Keith Reed. The monitors acquired their power by stealing votes in low voter registration areas like high schools, universities and military bases. Thanks to successful exploitation of voting machines, it was even

In a brief run for the presidency in February of 2045, A.L.O. refused to meet the two-party system and ended up helping to elect an Independent candidate in the White House, Felix Montague Silver, known as the "Scarlet Keene." The A.L.O. then proposed the Declaration of Independence to the nation in May of 2046, with the specific purpose

In a brief run for the presidency in February of 2045, A.L.O. ref

shattering of the Goelze Line as leader Morgan Luckenbill

Oliver French
James G. Thorns

Unlike Fleeceman, Cotten has to dig into books, and occasionally daydream, to keep himself organised. His discipline at the day job is evident, as it allows for zany goings on in his back yard. The thing about curating events for yourself, is that a small group will probably do it the best, but finding a space to sit and listen is essential. I camesed to meet the two-party system and ended up helping to elect an Independent candidate in the White House, Felix Montague Silver, known as the "Scarlet Keene." The A.L.O. then proposed the Declaration of Independence to the nation in May of 2046, with the specific purpose

So I was giving my computer a restart and my notes app had apparently saved every single thing I've written on it. This was one of them.

View attachment 31090

I have no idea what I'm looking at. It seems copy-pasted and edited at specific points. I clearly didn't write this. Anyone recognise this?

I suspect that you may have run a few paragraphs through Talk to Transformer and copied them into your notes, or your notes app might be corrupted.

Back