• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
1985: Ted Kennedy killed by Albanian mob
have recently just given up trying to question anything in these lists, Biaggi could write something like "Senator Gene Hackman assassinated by Cabindan Nazbol Ecofascists" and i'd just roll with the punches

2020: In “unification” of various “radical” groups against “trumped-up neoliberal centrism” a Bob Avakian/Richard Spencer ticket, comprised of former Communist League leader (turned governor) Bob Avakian and former White Youth member (turned representative) Richard Spencer is formed. Neither candidate renounces former views and declares ticket “unity among rivals”

[This is what the original writers for TNO America actually believe]

NPP aside, I always felt the problematic TNO devs were closer to fish hook theory than horseshoe theory. The first act of Speer's playthrough reads like every "moderate Nazi" fantasy you might face in more mainstream media.

I meant more in the sense of "this is what they believe politics is like" rather than "this is what they believe politics should be like".

NPP aside, I always felt the problematic TNO devs were closer to fish hook theory than horseshoe theory. The first act of Speer's playthrough reads like every "moderate Nazi" fantasy you might face in more mainstream media.
believe me that having been on the team when the Speer storyline was written and seeing the absolute burning anger that the Speer lead had for the man and how he was whitewashed both IRL and in-dev, that was not intentional

have recently just given up trying to question anything in these lists, Biaggi could write something like "Senator Gene Hackman assassinated by Cabindan Nazbol Ecofascists" and i'd just roll with the punches

This is what happens if you drop acid before watching the 1996 Robin Williams/Nathan Lane/Gene Hackman comedy classic “The Birdcage”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back