• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i’m aware about the first thing, it’s just that i use mapchart and they don’t have pre-2015 ones and honestly i’m fine with this

as for the second thing this is actually not the republicans, but it’s actually the rally, which is what seguin wanted to rename the RPR in the late 90s. as chirac loses and seguin gains the party’s leadership he’s able to get the name change he wants

Convergent acronym, interesting! I wasn't aware of that.

i hate every one of you and it’s not because “oooooooh you want terrorism” it’s because you haven’t said anything about the dude endorsed by the liberal and conservative parties in a competitive race

....huh. Sorry, didn't notice.

I feel you though. I once slipped into a list that the Dead Hand system had gained sentience and was running for Soviet premier, and no-one gave it any heed.

i hate every one of you and it’s not because “oooooooh you want terrorism” it’s because you haven’t said anything about the dude endorsed by the liberal and conservative parties in a competitive race
This is my test thread when like my “what if the working men’s associations of the 1830s became more prominent” gets three likes while “what if Nixon was a hoxhaist” gets nine likes

Dead Clinton Verse: Fish n Chips Edition Part 1

2021-02-20-09-17-en.wikipedia.org.png

Labour - 379 seats
Conservative - 150 seats
Liberal Democrats - 82 seats
DUP - 10 seats
SNP - 7 seats
Sinn Fein - 4 seats
PC - 3 seats
SDLP - 3 seats
Respect - 2 seats
Independents - 2 seats (Peter Law, Kieran Deeny)
Green - 1 seat

British National - 1 seat
UUP - 1 seat
Health Concern - 1 seat

Dead Clinton Verse: Fish n Chips Edition Part 1

View attachment 33200

Labour - 379 seats
Conservative - 150 seats
Liberal Democrats - 82 seats
DUP - 10 seats
SNP - 7 seats
Sinn Fein - 4 seats
PC - 3 seats
SDLP - 3 seats
Respect - 2 seats
Independents - 2 seats (Peter Law, Kieran Deeny)
Green - 1 seat

British National - 1 seat
UUP - 1 seat
Health Concern - 1 seat

unless im being very thick, hitchens' liberty party isn't in the full election summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back