• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
if fox would’ve let dale gribble expose the REAL TRUTH about the oklahoma city bombings we would’ve overthrown the NWO by now and we could’ve elected bob smith on the taxpayers party ticket by now…
him not asking kahn about the PoWs in vietnam was the end of the reform party

my list “pete buttigeg becomes president and gets monkeypox” causes me to be banned

It's not actually for the reason you'd think, the sexuality/public health stuff is very tastefully handled. It's just that if you take the first word of each sentence of the writeup, it spells out instructions for making a nail bomb.

It's not actually for the reason you'd think, the sexuality/public health stuff is very tastefully handled. It's just that if you take the first word of each sentence of the writeup, it spells out instructions for making a nail bomb.
the 20,000 pages of discussion are about how tastefully and well i handled the discussion of monkeypox, the phrase “generational author” is thrown around before my pipe-bomb-the-AfD plot is discovered

lying to r/femcels users dming them awful pickup lines just so i can get them to proofread my alternate tl where hubert humphrey wins in 1968 and de gualle wins his 1969 referendum. the fbi considers me worse than the green river killer and upon my execution i become the subject of the worst power electronics album ever

lying to r/femcels users dming them awful pickup lines just so i can get them to proofread my alternate tl where hubert humphrey wins in 1968 and de gualle wins his 1969 referendum. the fbi considers me worse than the green river killer and upon my execution i become the subject of the worst power electronics album ever
One day, I’ll have a gf that I’m comfortable enough around that I can talk her ear off about German domestic politics in the 1970s. The best I’ve gotten so far is explain Roe v Wade to a Spanish girl, and immediately losing interest in her when she slightly indicated to me that she did not want to hear me talk about Oliver Wendel Holmes.

Breach of Rule 1
One day, I’ll have a gf that I’m comfortable enough around that I can talk her ear off about German domestic politics in the 1970s. The best I’ve gotten so far is explain Roe v Wade to a Spanish girl, and immediately losing interest in her when she slightly indicated to me that she did not want to hear me talk about Oliver Wendel Holmes.

quitting alternate history upon my 18th birthday as i am no longer attractive to 95% of its fans and focusing all my energy into being the worst pitchfork reviewer of all time
Alternate History fans all being pedos should become a meme, but because I just said this it will not.
my 9.6/10 review of music for church cleaners but 3/10 review of graduation by kanye west gets me cooked online
The most insufferable critic moment since when Solid Chris’ brother ruined Toy Story 3’s perfect store on Rottentomatoes.
Can’t wait to send this to you on your 18th birthday zoomer.

Alternate History fans all being pedos should become a meme, but because I just said this it will not.

The most insufferable critic moment since when Solid Chris’ brother ruined Toy Story 3’s perfect store on Rottentomatoes.

Can’t wait to send this to you on your 18th birthday zoomer.
the response to this bit has made me so depressed i’m going to permanently retire from alternate history and go outside. it’s what’s best for me.

the response to this bit has made me so depressed i’m going to permanently retire from alternate history and go outside. it’s what’s best for me.
After becoming the first alternate history fan who made a list with a Finnish-American president, and the first to make a list where the Willie Nelson Party wins the presidency. gentleman biaggi now becomes the first alternate history fan to touch grass.

least insane alternate history member

Relatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back