• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Wikibox Thread

No thanks to @Catalunya for this hellish idea.

View attachment 55760

@Visigoethe:

And now I'm tempted to do a "Flight of Harold Wilson" scenario where Hinkle gets elected but turns out to be a CCP plant or something​
Ayy, that's my Hinkle portrait! Glad to see it's getting traction :)
IMO Hinkle wouldn't be a CCP plant - he irks more towards Russian interests, being the absolute Z-shirt-selling shill he is. Plenty of opportunity for a second, more smarmy Russiagate however

Honestly that list would mostly be for the lols, but my reasoning would be that Hinkle switched over as the Russian cash dried up and Moscow — day by day — began to resemble a distant Chinese province.
Again, that doesn't seem like his m.o. Odds are Hinkle would be gleefully taking funding to push talking points, but the second he gets found out he'll scoff and say it's morally outstanding because he's "cooperating with antiimperialist interests"/some bullshit about how George Soros gave to BLM so he can take money from China/how pointing this all out in the first place is sinophobic and we're all racists

After Drina's uncle dies far earlier than he did in a different world, she gets the crown on her heavy head, but the hated Mother and Sir Conroy gets their hands in her, reduce her to a puppet under their controlling regency. And the aristocrats all welcome it, much to her silent dismay and later disdain. Of course they would, they all love power. Nothing more.

Drina starts to embrace... heterodox thinking while isolated more and more as the so-called monarch but actually trapped trapped trapped in the System. While she would of course be the smiling queen in public (even as she recoils more and more upon seeing the destroyed and impoverished areas full of "wretched huts and carts and little ragged children"), in private her thinking radicalises more and more. More burning hatred against the golden cage, against Mother, against Sir Conroy, against the aristocracy, against the System...

A well-polished German starts talking to her when she was on a visit to Hanover and decided to escape the 'aristocratic parts'. One talk leads to another, and eventually they start secretly exchanging letters that ends up sharpening her world-view into a more radical viewpoint. The well-polished man passes on his and his friend's manifesto for her to read in advance, and she loves it at first read, locking her ideology down for good.

As Europe and Britain burns and the red flag of Communism is lofted up, the Queen of the United Kingdom and British Empire (by then one she knows is more a rotten extension of the hated System), silently smiles behind her golden cage.

One day, she will be free.

1656656122320.png

Last edited:
Rodina vs. the State of Arizona

Of all Russian statesmen, none had so much to say about the grisly murder of Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) as did Aleksei Zhuravlyov, a far-right State Duma deputy and long-time ally of Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin who regularly appears on state TV show 60 Minutes. It was no surprise, seeing as Zhuravlyov had threatened the late Congressman eight years before on live TV, even suggesting that Gallego could end up "ice-axed to death" in a profanity-laden rant that turned out to be remarkably prescient.

Dismissing claims that he or the Kremlin had any involvement straight away, Zhuravlyov seemed to find it difficult not to gloat as he talked about Gallego's death. "Honestly speaking, I don't get why they're making such a big deal out of that bastard's demise. He went down there [to Peoria] to fight against so-called 'far-right militants', and he got killed. He got what he deserved, yes, but we were absolutely not involved! As usual, the cronies of the Washington regime try to weave Russia into this, they mention some made-up Wagnerites— who's to say it wasn't set up by some rival of his?"

"Kyrsten Sinema," Skabeyeva helpfully chimed in, "She's up for re-election in a year... She very nearly lost in 2024 because Gallego planned to run, and he reportedly wanted to run again this year." Zhuravlyov grew more profane and homophobic as he repeated himself: "Yes, Sinema! Who's to say that this [slur] didn't want to make sure he couldn't run? Look at all those stickers with her name! And these [obscenity] say we're on the verge of collapse!"

60 Minutes's permanent co-hosts Evgeny Popov and Olga Skabeyeva continued to egg on Zhuravlyov as they moved to discuss the ongoing armed insurgency in the U.S. South in general, as ex-"spy" and ex-lawmaker Maria Butina referred to the most recent attack on the Arizona State Capitol as "the beginning of a Second American Revolution" and "a reckoning" for the impeachment of "legitimate governor" Kari Lake.

— from Daily Beast article "Kremlin Crony Denies That Murder of U.S. Congressman Was A Birthday Present", published on July 4, 2029

1657129277866.png

Last edited:
Come to think of it, having her lose in 2024 would be a bit more interesting, but I'm still rather ambivalent on that.
make. her. lose.

if she's going to vote like a republican we may as well replace her (at least in 2024, i'd like to gain at least one senate seat before that)

make. her. lose.

if she's going to vote like a republican we may as well replace her (at least in 2024, i'd like to gain at least one senate seat before that)

not even that it just makes sense logically speaking. if 24' is a Republican victory, there's no way she's winning reelection when her popularity with even her own party voters is like -30

not even that it just makes sense logically speaking. if 24' is a Republican victory, there's no way she's winning reelection when her popularity with even her own party voters is like -30
Precisely my thoughts. If Sinema somehow wins the primary (at which point we should all shout VOTER FRAUD) Dems had better get good in Florida, because they're going to lose Arizona. they won't but that's besides the point isn't it

All of that is to say, if Gallego doesn't pull through Dems are going to be staring down the barrel at losing at best 2 seats (incidentally the 2 useless fucking "centrists". huh)

even if they didn't Sinema is a goner. she is the model of a one term senator
🎵i am the very model of a modern one-term senator,
with hopes that i could be joe biden's moderate competitor,
making votes that quite annoy those left-wing newsprint editors
i am the very model of a modern one-term senator
🎵

🎵i am the very model of a modern one-term senator,
with hopes that i could be joe biden's moderate competitor,
making votes that quite annoy those left-wing newsprint editors
i am the very model of a modern one-term senator
🎵

🎶 i have never once briefed congress on my legislative priorities,
my wardrobe was crafted by a liberal arts college sorority,
ill make sure that my party can do nothing with our majority,
with absolutely no respect for chuck schumers authorityyyy 🎶

🎶 i have never once briefed congress on my legislative priorities,
my wardrobe was crafted by a liberal arts college sorority,
ill make sure that my party can do nothing with our majority,
with absolutely no respect for chuck schumers authorityyyy 🎶
second and third line doesn't scan, i'm sorry Comrade I. Zacc but you're not going to be this year's American Idol

Back