• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

A dark theme is now available

Working well on Android for me, and hyperlinks certainly show up more clearly, as does bolding

I must admit I am in favour of darker backgrounds in general. Easier on the eye and the battery. Looks good so far.

I didn't realise you put a lot of work into it so sorry for being rude earlier. I do find it a little hard to read the text on the default - it looks a little condensed. But the contrast with the orange and dark grey on the dark theme is kinda offputting as well. Then again I have glaucoma so my opinion is obviously based off that.

I didn't realise you put a lot of work into it so sorry for being rude earlier. I do find it a little hard to read the text on the default - it looks a little condensed. But the contrast with the orange and dark grey on the dark theme is kinda offputting as well. Then again I have glaucoma so my opinion is obviously based off that.
I've just slightly increased the gap between lines of text. I want this place as accessible as possible (though custom browser extensions will probably always do a better job for people with disabilities than a one-size-fits-all theme). Has that helped?

I've just slightly increased the gap between lines of text. I want this place as accessible as possible (though custom browser extensions will probably always do a better job for people with disabilities than a one-size-fits-all theme). Has that helped?
It has, yes, thanks.

@Meadow I have just noticed that (at least on the desktop under Chrome), that when using the top menus (forums, What's new, Members), the "selection" under the mouse goes completely black (so I cant actually read which option I am trying to select). Is this intended?

Back