• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

A Complete Index of all Sea Lion Press Articles

We have finally reached the point where I can't fit all the articles into one post and have had to split it into two. We are now on 831 articles and I am wishing I had reserved a third comment..

(We've actually put slightly more than 831 articles up, because authors sometimes ask for their vignettes or articles to be removed when they get published so there isn't a free version available elsewhere. We have 831 articles which are still available on the front page now.)

We have finally reached the point where I can't fit all the articles into one post and have had to split it into two. We are now on 831 articles and I am wishing I had reserved a third comment..

(We've actually put slightly more than 831 articles up, because authors sometimes ask for their vignettes or articles to be removed when they get published so there isn't a free version available elsewhere. We have 831 articles which are still available on the front page now.)
Thanks for continuing to update this Gary, it makes my life a lot easier.

I have never understood why, in the 2000s, everyone adopted a blog format (copied by social media later) where there isn't a built-in sidebar navigation index or something along those lines so, in the absence of something like the index you've made, you have to scroll forever to find anything.

Thanks for continuing to update this Gary, it makes my life a lot easier.

I have never understood why, in the 2000s, everyone adopted a blog format (copied by social media later) where there isn't a built-in sidebar navigation index or something along those lines so, in the absence of something like the index you've made, you have to scroll forever to find anything.
They have them, but I suspect most bloggers never used it. TypePad and Wordpress both have categories, which, if used correctly, would I think produce lists like those in the initial post. Others I think use tags, which could work if kept under control.

Back