• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. B

Professional Sports in the CSA

Edited and added to my above reply. Confederates of Color (CoC) who still live in the country do follow the national and their local teams, but on the whole tend to follow Yankee teams a lot more. CCAA football is seventh in popularity and CFL football ninth among CoC fans; the other top ten...
  2. B

Short of an invasion, I would expect your US to do everything it could to encourage POC and sympathetic whites to leave the CSA. Anyone who was successful and talented in any field -- including but not limited to business, athletics, art, journalism and music -- and seemed to have a worldview...
  3. B

It could go any number of ways, depending on if the nation survives to today and what kind of government and social structure it has. I also think national alliances -- I see the CSA allied with Britain and France, the US with Germany -- play a part, especially in soccer. The first thing you...
Back