• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. R

Possibility of pre-WW1 Polish independence?

As we're all aware, Poland became independent after WW1, following more than 100 years of rule under (mostly) the Russians. Before WW1 began however, there was of course a well-known rebellion in 1905 concurrently with Russia, before which there was the January Uprising in 1863, the Greater...
  2. R

AHC: "The King in Yellow" - 1920 Althist

Probably best known for its influence on cosmic horror as a genre, The King in Yellow is a collection of short stories by Robert W. Chambers published in 1895. The stories are all tied together through a play, The King in Yellow, and vary in terms of tone. The first two - The Repairer of...
  3. R

AHC: Plurality neopagan state/territory

I was recently researching Russian administrative divisions, and found that a number of oblasts and republics have unusually high Rodnovery populations. At least part of this has to do with ethnic religions, distinct from Rodnovery but grouped alongside them, and majority-Russian areas, low...
  4. R

How much did the Seven Years' War contribute to the French Revolution?

So the title sort of says it all - would France have had the revolution it had irl if the Seven Years' War had gone any differently - which is to say, in France's favour? I'm going to apologise for asking a question that might seem more obvious to those better with European history - I am not...
  5. R

radacite social-revolutionary republic

no this thread is basically just everything I make, usually graphics and shit basically the worst things I thought of can’t really introduce myself beyond this but hello, I’m rooin I’m a young man from Bangalore, India with a particular affinity for alternate history. this is my thread for maps...
Back