• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

I have a Mongolian friend who once visited Iran a few years ago and still got shit for the Ilkhanate
  2. T

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

Thanks for posting stuff like this, I always appreciate your takes on Russian politics.
  3. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

The “Pat Buchanan Conservative” to “Guy who sent the racist email to the Dean” pipeline
  4. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

“But other than that, how was your time in Dimes Square?”
  5. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Oh nvm I’m now learning that this is actually the real Richard Spencer. Literally the Nazi who got punched in the face.
  6. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

If my name was actually Richard Spencer I would not style my hair like that
  7. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Writing a collaborative tl so bad I get swatted
  8. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

This takes me back, someone has go to do a redux of his TL where Rick Santorum bans violent video games
  9. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

the real problem is kids are too concerned with texting their boss/grandmother on WhatsApp instead of checking out “WhatshAppening” at their local AFL-CIO council or YDSA meeting
  10. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

????? where did this hostility come from?
  11. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

years of lead if p2 could form a government
  12. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

at just six weeks after conception a fetus can write a alternate history wikibox tl
  13. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Leave the Republican’t Brewery!!!
  14. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

15. T

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Why wouldn't they just wait for a more sympathetic administration to get elected the following year or, like after Tiananmen, just wait until the White House feels like everyone has forgotten about it? Though this concept of China-hawk Pelosi would be a lot more fun if Pete Navarro had a...
  16. T

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

You both are in for a treat. That book is great.
  17. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Almost can’t believe the ADL awarded the guy who Nixon tasked with firing all the people with “Jewish names” in the DoL BLS. What the fuck
  18. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

NPP aside, I always felt the problematic TNO devs were closer to fish hook theory than horseshoe theory. The first act of Speer's playthrough reads like every "moderate Nazi" fantasy you might face in more mainstream media.
  19. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

it’s the meme about how in high school you smoke weed with your friends but in your 20s you smoke weed to motivate yourself to write an email but its 2017 theev: sorry everyone for putting george lincoln rockwell in the list but I had to make it scary 2022 theev: i spent three hours reading...
  20. T

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

OTL Biden’s approval rating has dropped 15 points since the menthol ban
Back