• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. T

Tyche's Testing Range
    Threadmarks: 🌡️ Indian States! some of them

Choctaw state! New and Improved! Shaved off a bit at the top to accommodate a Chickasaw state, but they were compensated with a bit more of the west florida parishes. Those territorial divisions are: 1) in the northern half those are actually OTL pre-deportation choctaw regional divisions, which...
  2. T

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Oh a US presidential sash is a cute touch, good job
  3. T

Tyche's Testing Range
    Threadmarks: 🌡️ Generic Choctaw State

Oh she big A big, probably Choctaw (probably ends up being in name only) state carved out of Yazoo Territory after a rebellious Georgia gets the shit beat out of it, sometimes in the 1810's-20's. This is not from my All-Of-Mexico take, but something even more outlandish, the original 1784 Land...
  4. T

Tyche's Testing Range
    Threadmarks: 🦿WIP Central America

The Federal Republic of Central America! America's little buddy, and a pretty content and stable country, and country singular after almost 200 years for the national identity of a Centroamericano to come into focus. (Barring the Miskito State, which along with the various formerly british and...
  5. T

Tyche's Testing Range

It's the last major state-level function (unless I can think of another) that isn't controlled by the autonomous Republics, one of the 2 institutions which have replaced the old reservation system.
  6. T

Tyche's Testing Range
    Threadmarks: Introductory Post,🦿

I don't really feel like posting on the other site anymore, so I figure I should start carefully storing all the little scraps I have for my various TLs in here like a hoarder. Posts will probably be organized using some emoji signifier for each, and here is the first example! 🦿:This emoji...
  7. T

Confederate offensive to Baltimore without the capture of Order 191?

I can't say I know much about war planning or strategy, but this seems like a really clever idea!
  8. T

Callan's Graphics and Things

Oh what's that novel HK flag?
  9. T

Spud's Stuff

Oh this is so fun, is polygamy ever banned? Without the pressure from the Federal Government, and with all the countries OTL who keep practicing it without sanctions. Which, if so would make sense, that the main LDS splinter moment would be with the reversal of the priesthood ban and not with...
  10. T

Kimkatya's Kalamitous Kavern Kontaining Krap Kontent

astounding
  11. T

Alternate Wikibox Thread

We stan a Log Cabin-dominated GOP 🇺🇸🏳️‍🌈 actually though, love those colors @Stuyvesant
  12. T

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Somehow I just now stumbled upon this thread and have been trying to tear through it while I’m on a cross-country road trip, you folks have some beautiful minds :p
  13. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

“Worshipful” “Sacrificed” This United States sounds so safe and fun to be in
  14. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

Holy shit that’s a hot timeline, Nestorians and Strangites ruling Chicago? 👀💦💦
  15. T

JDuggan's Thread of Things

Oh this is hot
  16. T

Map Commons

Doves?
  17. T

Stuyvesant's Thread

Wack as all hell
  18. T

Tibby's Graphics and Grab-Bag Thread.

Just finished reading it, was there a seperate Prime Minister for Britain-in-America? Also I'm glad to see that the Iroquois Confederacy is still alive and kicking in the United Empire! It sounds like from that script that they might have some real governing/jurisdictional power, is their power...
  19. T

This is like those TedEd animations right? This is really neat!
  20. T

Are these canonical? You've done a really great job with them!
Back