• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. R

Al Grito de Guerra

I’m happy that came through! I let some family members read an earlier version of the manuscript, and they said that it wasn’t clear enough who exactly was behind some of said dirty deeds.
  2. R

EBOOK RELEASE: Al Grito De Guerra

It’s surreal to see my name in print like this. I can’t adequately express my thanks to @Meadow and the rest of Sea Lion Press for making my dream come true of becoming a published author! @Lord Roem did an incredible job with the cover art, it looks pretty much exactly the way I envisioned it...
  3. R

Political and cultural figures who could've had lives/careers in different countries

I believe @Wolfram had U.S. President Papandreou in a TLIAW on the other place a few years back.
  4. R

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Love this so much, especially since ITTL Obama would be my Congressman.
  5. R

Stephen King's "11/22/63"

I read it seven years ago or so. It was pretty engaging as a novel (if very long), but the AH stuff was constrained to a few pages at the end and was pretty shoddy by our standards. Still enjoyed it for what it was, King's a good writer.
  6. R

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

I remember that conversation (funnily enough, I actually don’t remember participating in it to the extent that anyone would remember my involvement). Still, I remember thinking Byrnes was an inspired choice compared to Eastland.
  7. R

History Style versus First Person Story

Fight and Be Right is written that way for the most part, IIRC.
  8. R

NXIVM-Layers within Layers

Back when I was an edgy 15 year old I kept asking my dad for money so I could buy a membership with the Knife website I am an idiot
  9. R

Extremely late to this party but who is this supposed to be @Turquoise Blue? Love the other ideas by the way!
  10. R

So in this universe, it has been 32 years since there was a presidential election in which no Roosevelt ran, bar one. Kinda like how from 1928—2016, no Republican ticket won the White House without either having Nixon or a Bush somewhere on the ticket.
  11. R

'England Expects': Immersive show For King & Country gets an online prequel

Sad to say I can't do either of those days, so I'll be missing your sure-to-be-marvelous performance. Instead I'll be at the later show on Tuesday the 25th!
  12. R

Great! I was thinking Tuesday the 25th if that works for you guys?
  13. R

Not exactly the thread for this, I know, but is there anyone who wants to sign up for Jury Duty in a group who hasn't done it yet?
  14. R

I couldn't do the 6th (work sucks) but I'll be aboard the Warspite on August 15th!
  15. R

the zaffre zone: title cards, joaos, and other oddities

I love, love, love that Carter. Although I am curious as to why Jackie Kennedy is an unknown if he later served as President for two terms. Also, what happened during Reagan's first term?
  16. R

All booked up—that's what I get for waiting six days before finally clicking on this thread. Well, hopefully the waiting list isn't too long. In any case, I absolutely love the idea of doing these over Zoom, especially for those of us on the other side of the Atlantic! Crisis was one of the most...
  17. R

Alternate Wikibox Thread

“Moderately famous asshole” *COUGH* Alexander Hamilton *COUGH*COUGH*COUGH*
  18. R

Callan's Graphics and Things

Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy Please oh please tell me the PCs and Grits both go into terminal decline for not guarding the TRUE SPIRIT OF CANADA and Hurtig becomes PM for longer than Mackenzie King
  19. R

That’s actually very interesting to me because for my Mexico timeline, I’m trying to figure out who the GOP would run in 2000 against a Hispanic Dem President who more or less monopolizes the Latinx vote. I initially disregarded Wilson without knowing much about him, but now it feels like he’d...
Back