• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. I

What happens to Australia if transportation continues to British North America?

Transportation to Australia, began as an alternative to North America once that option became unavailable. In a world where Britain somehow retains all or even most of British North America, as here for example, what are the implications for Australia? Does Britain lose interest? Would other...
  2. I

Graphic Novel 1/6

This looks interesting, but perhaps a bit close in time to discuss here. https://theconversation.com/what-if-the-january-6-insurrection-at-the-us-capitol-had-succeeded-a-graphic-novel-is-uniquely-placed-to-answer-197330
  3. I

US Constitutional Question

As I understand it, if the President dies in office, the VP succeeds to the Presidency. If he then serves in that way for more than 365 days, he can only stand in his own right for one more term, rather than the normal two. If the sitting President is reelected but dies between the election...
  4. I

Scottish Home Rule Bill 1913/1914 - looking for text

Scottish Home Rule Bills were introduced into Parliament in 1913 and in 1914. They were essentially the same, the second version adding a clause for the enfranchisement of women. The 1914 Bill received a second reading but then fell with the outbreak of the First World War. Can anyone point me...
Back