• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

2. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

3. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

4. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

5. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

6. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

7. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

8. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

9. F

Book Nook: In the Presence of Mine Enemies

For me Man in the High Castle had a better example in the cop helping change a tire. He did the work himself. He shared a meal with the driver. And... just kinda shrugged at the ash falling to the ground from the "burdens on the state" being burnt in the distance.
  10. F

Like the best world building is from Wolfenstien of all things. It is not in the game. At all. But... I know what tv is like, I know what heroes are and what villains are in this world. It is Batman in 1966 but still it works. Little Duce Coup is what I get from this. But pop-music. Pop...
  11. F

In mild defense of bridge such scenes do show that while the "future" for Nazis, and while some tech is advanced (the massive jumbo screen tv on the Volkshalle, or a outpost on the moon) for most part culture has stagnated. People sit around and play cards cause, I took it as, there is nothing...
  12. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

13. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

14. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

15. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

16. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?

17. F

Fenwick's...uh...art?