• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. Y

Tom McCall and the Third Force

Oh my goodness me, indeed. Full Leo-DiCaprio-YOU-HAVE-MY-ATTENTION reaction.
  2. Y

AHC: Post War Grand Coalition/National Government?

If there were some kind of much deeper-than-OTL rift in the parties over Europe, and there were some coherent argument that joining might actually be a panacea for the national crisis, you might get a narrow-majority Europhile grand coalition. But there would need to be amplified stakes and some...
  3. Y

Republic Israel... 1780

Besides the irony (Pinellas County and suburban Orlando say hi...) of a Jewish Florida, it's worth mentioning that there were a rather large number of Conversos on the early northern Spanish frontier in what's now West Texas and in New Mexico in particular (in the latter case, outside the...
  4. Y

Incredibly pat historical occurrences

I too need to believe. If they get reliable cross-sourcing I think you ought to take pride of place and make "Who's Your Daddy" in Ostrogothic (inflections and/or doubled letters very much included) a sig line. It would be fun if the same were true of Ghengiz/Chinggiz...
Back