• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

Let's discuss France Fights On a.k.a. the Fantasque Time Line

Next part: 1941 January 1941 : - Germans and Italians continue to gather forces for operation Merkur, among them German paratroops and mountain troops. - Germans and Italians begin to target Malta and French airfields in Tunisia (Malta-Tunis Blitz) to create a diversion for Merkur - Fall of...
  2. L

Good evening. Of course (but saddly for us French) it's a fiction. About the wargaming side, please note that major operation were played several times (for example, the naval battle in the northern Atlantic which sees the Bismarck sunk) or the Allied landing in southern France in 1943 and the...
  3. L

Good evening. Well, it's a mix of agenda-driven and wargaming (all major operations are wargamed). I'm not sure there can another form of simulation for a world-wide story. Classical (commercial) wargames (even if good games BTW) are lacking lots of details. Moreover, most are designed so that...
  4. L

Good evening. FFO (France fights on) timeline for 1940, with main events only. June 1940 : - France takes the decision to retreat to North Africa (but of course still hold Corsica) - Pétain is politically neutralized by those who want to continue war (Reynaud, Blum, Mandel, De Gaulle, etc)...
  5. L

Good evening. I'm Loïc Mahé, indeed one of the three creators of FFO. Since there are no plans at the moment to publish our story in English, I've decided to post here a very summarized timeline of FFO and of course explain our choices and answer questions. I hope my English isn't too rusty...
Back