• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. D

Max's election maps and assorted others

Lagting of Åland islands would be my guess.
  2. D

There's been a tendency for certain Sami politicians to join SPP, IIRC it dates back to 2011 when the then president of the Sami Parliament ran on SPP list. Since then there's always been handful of SPP candidates from Lapland and they hold couple of seats in municipal councils at Sami area...
  3. D

IIRC the Mannerheim road line was conceptualized as a separate lane for busses and traditional trams which at some later point could also be used by metro trains.
  4. D

The areal differences in votes between Social Democrats and Communists were already roughly the same in 1920s when Communists were able field candidates through front organizations. These differences were mostly related to how successful the communist takeover of working class institutions in...
  5. D

Yeah, for the time being almost all of their funding comes from the state budget. Given that this government seems to be unwilling to give them taxing powers and next government will most likely include NCP which is even more unlikely to do so, I'm kinda sceptical of these welfare zones ever...
  6. D

There was a attempt to implement county assemblies in 1880s (copied from Sweden of course) but that went nowhere. In fact intermittent failed efforts to establish such bodies became a constant feature of Finnish politics. .
  7. D

I think this is the first time I've seen that beautiful Mynämäki-Mietoinen-Karjala border gore mapped.
Back