• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. E

A prosperous East Anglia?

It's possible, although the Black Country had the advantage of having the resources needed a lot closer than East Anglia. More modern times though, I guess you could make Norwich a media city hub, they did do a lot of filming and radio work there through the 60s, 70s, 80s, I mean Alan Partridge...
  2. E

A prosperous East Anglia?

I mean, the big transition in the mid to late 20th century was towards sugar beet, at least around this area, perhaps if something threatened sugar imports so that we had to rely more heavily on domestic sugar beet, that might help boost things a bit. :unsure:
  3. E

Expired HTTPS certificate for the forums

Need to put another 50p in the meter.
  4. E

The Moon Is Red: Apple TV does AH.

Well, I think they might have stuck the landing after that shark, and they had themselves a McVeigh moment, which I thought was going to be used for an out for Margo, but no...that's interesting, that's very interesting. I'm not entirely sure that Helium 3 would have solved all the Soviet...
  5. E

Yeah, they'd have been better off putting a bomb or something as an anti-tamper mechanism in the thing rather than a North Korean who presumably is able to survive through extremely powerful photosynthesis. Truth be told, they probably would have been better off replacing North Korea with the...
  6. E

Player Three has entered the game. PRC or are they going to go full 90s-punk and make it JAXA? :LOL:
  7. E

Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic: 'The War of the Worlds' in Alternate History

The Anglo-Martian War of 1895 is an interesting one, from Osprey Publishing so you know the sort of book you're getting, not sure I agree with all of the timeline in it but it does make an effort to try and weave in the politics of the era with the events of the novel. Certainly worth a read...
  8. E

Crunchy nut clusters are quite nice.

Crunchy nut clusters are quite nice.
  9. E

Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings

Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings
Back