• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. A

AH Cooperative Lists Thread

General Secretary of the Executive Committee of the Communist International 1919-1924: Solomon Lozovsky (RSDLP) [1] 1924-1928: Bill Haywood† (SPA) [2] 1928 - 1935: Luís Carlos Prestes (ALN) [3]
  2. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Still working on this, just been a crazy week personally!
  3. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

President of the British National Authority 1950 - 1951: Field Marshal Peter Kemp 1951: Elections called, transitioned into civilian government Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom 1951 - 1955: Kim Philby (Popular Front) 1951: Oliver Locker-Lampson (Conservative), Jack Jones (Independent...
  4. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Kim Philby (Popular Front) 1951 - 1955 just wanted to get this up, I'll actually add in the write-up here once its finished
  5. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Field Marshal Peter Kemp 1950 - 1951 On September 22nd, 1950, in front of the grim entrance of the Gresford Colliery, some 700 delegates representing Britain's mineworkers assented to the founding of the National Union of Mineworkers, a legitimate successor to the old Miners' Federation that...
  6. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Working on the British stuff now, teaser for Kemp's year in power.
  7. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Plumb into Prescott into Plumb feels very “Finnish Centre Party/agrarians locked in mortal combat against the social democrats” just on vibes
  8. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

I want to get on the fun of the British PM Collab thing, but I need to stop doing these and never updating them so here's a lil teaser for the last one before jumping right in: Anyways, have fun: Leaders of the UK (post-American occupation) 1950 - 1951: 1951 - 1955: 1955 - 1958: 1958 -...
  9. A

Callan's Graphics and Things

I always miss these things going on when they're happening, but Maitland is a 👌 choice
  10. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Soviet Paramount Leaders (titular offices vary) 1924 - 1945: J. V. Stalin (Communist) 1945 - 1958: V. M. Molotov (Communist) 1958 - 1960: Troika 1960 - 1990: A. N. Shelepin (Communist) 1990 - 2003: O.S. Shenin (Communist) 2003 - present: N.P. Patrushev (Communist) Chinese Paramount Leaders...
  11. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Chairperson of the Third International 8th World Congress (1947): Alexandra Kollontai - 1946 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, 1st Soviet Representative to the United Nations 9th World Congress (1955): Jacques Duclos - General Secretary of the French Communist Party 10th World Congress (1965): Karl...
  12. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Highly recommend Alexander Aviña's Specters of Revolution on this score - both Genaro Vazquez and Lucio Cabanas drew their support from rural campesinos in the state of Guerrero and operated at the same time (and were both schoolteachers funnily enough), so this is effectively a case study of...
  13. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

collab time Chairperson of the Third International 8th World Congress (1947): 9th World Congress (1955): 10th World Congress (1965): 11th World Congress (1975): 12th World Congress (1985): 13th World Congress (1995): 14th World Congress (2005): 15th World Congress (2015): 16th World Congress...
  14. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Yeah, just workshopping some stuff I want to get down - Vazquez and Lucio Cabanas are fascinating figures in a period of overlooked social movement history in Mexico. Appreciate it! My focus for my Masters' is social movement history in Mexico (not to repeat myself), so it's pretty much all...
  15. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

1973 - 1975: Richard Nixon / John Connally (Republican) 1975 - 1975: John Connally / vacant (Republican) 1975 - 1977: Carl Albert / Edmund Muskie (Democratic) 1977 - ???: Edmund Muskie / John Brademas (Democratic) defeated, 1976: Ronald Reagan / Gerald Ford (Republican) 1970 - 1974: Luis...
  16. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

17. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Right on with the CPP, but Peru is a diffuse Quechua uprising centered in Apurímac province. Also, there's still shit going on Chechnya ITTL.
  18. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

19. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Just goofing around and trying to transpose a few different things I was thinking about into one setting: first, the DDR being the state to reunify Germany (in a world where the communist project in Europe still collapses for the most part - how that works I really have no idea, rule of cool-ing...
  20. A

AndrewH's Test Thread

Major World Leaders, January 20th, 2001: Bangladesh: Sheikh Kamal (AL) Brazil: Antônio Britto (MDB) Canada: David Kilgour (Conservative) China: Ni Zhifu (CCP) France: Roger Holeindre (National Républicain) GDR: Lothar Ahrendt (SPD) India: Arun Jaitley (BJP) Israel: Benny Begin (Moledet) Italy...
Back