• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. S

WI: Brazil and France go to war... Over Lobster?

Before you laugh, the premise isn't nearly as crazy as it sounds. Between 1961 and 1963, Brazil and France nearly fought a war over lobster. Specifically the Caribbean Spiny Lobster fishery. In 1961, French fishing vessels crossed the Atlantic from the Western coast of Africa to try new grounds...
  2. S

South American Fighters Question

In OTL, as a matter of policy, the United States did not sell supersonic fighters to South American nations and actively discouraged offer nations from doing so as well. What POD would be needed to get the United States to change this policy? And what aircraft do you think are likely candidates...
  3. S

What would John McCain's career have been like if he hadn't been shot down?

Just what it says on the tin. Had John McCain either been able to avoid getting hit by the SAM, or been able to nurse his aircraft South until reaching friendly lines before ejecting, what would his career have looked like? In OTL, he ended up eventually returning to flight status and commanding...
  4. S

Progressive Republican Cabinet Secretary

I'm in the process of writing a TL where Roosevelt wins the Republican Nomination for President in 1912 and later wins the General Election. I need suggestions for who he might nominate for Postmaster General and Secretary of Agriculture. I've got the other posts filled. I'm drawing a blank on...
Back