• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. E

A prosperous East Anglia?

East Anglia was once perhaps the most populous and prosperous part of England. Nowadays, it's primarily known for its stereotypical rusticness. I've seen a number of reasons suggested for its decline and inability to recover--conservative practices in its textile industry and geographic...
  2. E

If Corbyn didn't stand: Lavery, Mearns, or Trickett?

Lavery didn't stand, despite some membership and union support (and being named by 'sources on the left' to the Morning Star as one of the most likely), and instead supported Andy Burnham. The NUM payment would be an issue and, as the incident with his son shows, within the left he comes from a...
  3. E

The Complete Collection

Having registered, how do I go about getting "immediate free access to all ebook titles", along with the other rewards?
  4. E

Prussianism in a (surviving) GDR

I was clicking around on the infallible Wikipedia last week, as you do, when I read the following sentence on Sebastian Haffner's page: "In 1960 he had speculated on the future of the GDR as a "Prussian Free State" giving play, perhaps, to the National Bolshevist ideas Ernst Niekisch." This...
Back