• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. M

Everything's gone to shit.

Everything's gone to shit.
  2. M

I miss Ingsoc

I miss Ingsoc
  3. M

The Road to a New Alternate History. Part 1.

Minor typo: Indeed, it wiil, by definition, not be easy to implement, I agree other efforts should be explored. The principle issue is that WW2 looms large in the public consciousness, our politics and our culture - many of the major institutions people surround themselves with can trace their...
  4. M

Least favorite alt-history story?

Not sure how much that changed. They actually "gained" allies in the form of the Arab League (who was kinda of in limbo earlier but has more solidly come down in the capitalist sphere as time went on), which itself turns into a sort of confederal setup later on, kind of like the EU I think. I...
  5. M

She did state she thought it would be impossible to write it because it would be too different from our own world. Tbh one of my gripes was that the reason for US entry into WW1 wasn't covered with enough detail - the treaty that prompts it is mentioned in the post where the US enters. It's a...
  6. M

With regards to Reds, Jello did mention that she had, in hindsight, overestimated the FBU's survivability. She said that if she were to do the timeline again from scratch, world war two would just turn into a massive world revolutionary war, making the entire timeline one of conflict until you...
  7. M

Alternate History General Discussion

It's less dumb than Homefront: The Revolution so I'll give them that.
  8. M

What would 1960s Nazi Germany actually look like?

What about the vassal states in the West? Would the Nazis try to Germanise them or what? Fatherland shows them as clearly subservient, economically and politically but not Germanised. Would they even be allowed to have any militaries at all? I did wonder about them having a smorgasbord of...
Back