• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

USA-as-Philippines... the infobox.
  2. S

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

This was a fuckton of work. More accurate recommendations are welcomed USA-as-Philippines * unanimously appointed by the Philadelphia Congress ** unanimously appointed by the National Assembly FIRST AMERICAN REPUBLIC (1899-1901) 1899-1901: Theodore Roosevelt* (Independent) British occupation...
  3. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

I think that was more-so metaphorical.
  4. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

USA-as-Philippines: 1986.
  5. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Shine On, You Crazy Diamond // Only the Young Another Get to the Top thing — this one's concerning the act and the Act that elevated the Humberside scene into the British public consciousness.
  6. S

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Works for me — admittedly, some of my photo choices didn't work after you clarified the "vibe" for each Doctor.
  7. S

I notice the OTL ones (up to Davison) are colored grey; I'm assuming the rest are randomly colored.
  8. S

I could probably put something together for this with their regular photos — also notice the nice 7-7 split between pre-cancellation and post-cancellation.
  9. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

@Caprice can explain better, but it's a game about trying to set up the "Humberside sound", which pretty much necessitates the creation of a music scene in the Humberside region. The featured OCs are the main musicians within said scene. These OCs come from a bunch of people, all of whom are...
  10. S

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Fear, Loathing, and Guacamole on the Campaign Trail '32 + Cawthornia a partial modernization of Drew's infamous Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Trail '72 timeline and its follow-up Rumsfeldia — and a partial remake of my own modernization, quoted above. partial inspiration from...
  11. S

AH Run-downs, summaries and general gubbins

Get to the Top (of the Pops), or how a Musician became English MP Characters by Whiteshore on AH.com. "Scenario" (it's technically a Shared Worlds game, but I digress) by @Caprice. 1977 - Sophia Marshall makes her debut in the Humberside music scene by the astounding yet buried single...
  12. S

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

They even call Batman a fascist in Blue Beetle (2023).
  13. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Every player character in Get to the Top (of the Pops), by @Caprice and LawfulInsane on AH.com.
  14. S

Don't worry; I do understand its concerns.
  15. S

Alas, primary season is finished, and voter polls still lean toward the Insurrection Man. I patiently await the return of Mr. Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
  16. S

(they're also releasing a remaster of the Let It Be film, so genuinely get your old Beatles records out.)
  17. S

Spittin facts 🔥🔥🗣️🗣️
  18. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

IIRC, Ramaswamy's unpopular in ME-02, but NE-02 goes red by a narrow margin.
  19. S

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Anyways, I revised 2032 yet again. For those wondering, yes, Vanessa is my OC — @allthepresidentsmen gave me credit to use her as a character in his Not Much, But It's Something.
Back