• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. 3

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

"Elected December 17, 2024" Goddamn what happened to drag the election for so long.
  2. 3

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

Shuffling the deck?
  3. 3

What's that about?
  4. 3

theflyingmongoose's Test Thread

Very late to ask but does Hillary win in 2020? I may use this timeline for something on the other place.
  5. 3

This is basically this timeline it just goes into the future and has some differences: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/geronimo-what-if-osama-bin-laden-was-killed-prior-to-9-11.518053/
  6. 3

Originally posted this in the The Thirtieth HoS Challenge: "You want a revolution I'll give you one." My Shameless rip-off of "The People's Revolution, a Left-wing Qanon timeline" by @Hal Jordan (Jeff Newell) on the other place which is meant to be a reversal of "Face the Storm: QAnon and the...
  7. 3

They are they posted a post on the alternate Wikipedia thread here and on reddit of the same election of Beau Biden in 2016.
  8. 3

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Bro is not new 😭💀. He's @allthepresidentsmen
  9. 3

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

How was he assassinated and what happened?
  10. 3

Why do I feel like your AllThePresidentsMen?
  11. 3

Alternate Wikibox Thread

2020 election in Face the Storm from the other place Turnout ittl timeline is lower than ours for 2020 and based on my calculations from the 2024 election Wikipedia box this is what the election would most likely go like. Turnout is 55.2% which is not only lower than otl's 2020 it is also...
  12. 3

Alternate Wikibox Thread

California Dreamin': Part two' “Garcia, is a patriotic who has served and fought for his country. In his time of Congress, he has done a lot for this country and got great things past. I’m looking forward to serving 8 years with him *Chuckles* in the White House.” -Donald Trump’s speech...
  13. 3

Trump 2024 you say? Why not 2028? 2017-2021: Donald Trump/Mike Pence (Republican) 2016 def. Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine (Democratic) 2021-2027: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris (Democratic) 2020 def. Donald Trump/Mike Pence (Republican) 2024 def. Donald Trump/Kari Lake (Republican) 2027-2029: Kamala...
  14. 3

Alternate Wikibox Thread

California Dreamin: Part One TRUMP FOUND NOT GULITY ON ALL 37 CHARGES OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS INDICTMENT TRUMP RISES IN POLLING NUMBERS FOLLOWING FAILED INDICTMENT AGAINST HIM -New York Times headlines, November 2023 REPUBLICANS WIN ALL 2023 GUBERNATIONAL RACES AS TRUMP’S FAILED...
  15. 3

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Looking at everything in this is killing me. What were the states won by each candidate.
  16. 3

Alternate Wikibox Thread

O̶͈̠̤̯̳̅͂̾̂̆̿̌̀̀̋̑̊,̴̙̥͊̀̈́̈́͋́͘̕ ̷̡̡̠̬̣̼̻̜̻̰̹͒̓̕D̵̙̙̤̪͖͇̺̬͉̫͔͔͒͗̇̎̔͂̾͑͝͠ͅe̴̼̼̓͐̀̀a̷̛̬̙̫̪̖͕͍̦̙̼̬̭̱͚͓͗̄̂͛̾̍̃̀̌̚t̷̙̚h̴̭̉̑́̊̿͒̿̽̎̓́ "This is an automated emergency broadcast from the [REDCATED] and your national government. One or more of our sites is experiencing a communication breakdown...
  17. 3

Althistoryuser test thread

O̶͈̠̤̯̳̅͂̾̂̆̿̌̀̀̋̑̊,̴̙̥͊̀̈́̈́͋́͘̕ ̷̡̡̠̬̣̼̻̜̻̰̹͒̓̕D̵̙̙̤̪͖͇̺̬͉̫͔͔͒͗̇̎̔͂̾͑͝͠ͅe̴̼̼̓͐̀̀a̷̛̬̙̫̪̖͕͍̦̙̼̬̭̱͚͓͗̄̂͛̾̍̃̀̌̚t̷̙̚h̴̭̉̑́̊̿͒̿̽̎̓́ "This is an automated emergency broadcast from the [REDCATED] and your national government. One or more of our sites is experiencing a communication breakdown...
  18. 3

Althistoryuser test thread

Used To post ideas I have and timeline drafts.
Back