• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. O

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Nope I'm pretty sure it was real, truss got collared
  2. O

Tibby's Graphics and Grab-Bag Thread.

This is far out
  3. O

this is definitely something
  4. O

Nothing but Schadenfreude: A Test Thread

What's La Guardia like ittl?
  5. O

NO WAY LETS TALK ELECTIONS REFERENCE?
  6. O

Meppo's Electoral Molehill

pain
  7. O

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

What happens to the Senators excluded? Do they take office in the next session? Why was the GOP able to exclude 30 Senators? How was it not filibustered? Pretty depressing Buchanan was able to get into power and do this but it's really funny it failed so badly. This is overall a really...
  8. O

This is so beautiful god bless
  9. O

This is such a wild list but I'm here for it. It sucks that Tlaib gets arrested in Israel like damn 😭 I hope she and Khanna end up okay. Also like shit, President Jordan... President Reich though because of this shit show in the end is so funny. But also damn, a worse 1/6 and Jordan still ends...
  10. O

Mariah Parker, Ana Maria Archila, Tishuara Jones (Governor too...), Abdul El-Sayed, Tim Hernandez.... Oh this list is so decked out!
  11. O

Oh wait its from Project 2025
  12. O

This feels so realistic and legit depressing but yknow, Ryan Binkley as Sec of Commerce is funny I guess?
  13. O

Literally one of the most depressing things I've read in a while, I pray to god a Republican never gets elected again but especially not 2024
  14. O

I'm literally soooo hyped for the next couple episodes the first 2 were soooooooo good AAAAAAAAA Tho ngl I guess Steven Universe kinda took a halfway step with Future? (Probably more like quarter/thirdway), I feel like Cartoon Network's more done with it for now 😭
  15. O

It's crazy how they both spoke there and pete looks the EXACT same (seriously has he changed at all), while Vivek looks pretty different. AND vivek was a dem??? a Kerry voter??? Like... what happened to HIM.
  16. O

She is against a progressive primary challenge by Pervez Agwan against Lizzie Fletcher (who is notoriously pro-oil and moderate) on the grounds of abortion, when... Agwan is hugely pro-choice, and even says so on his campaign website. (Also Fletcher is a AIPAC endorsee). She's like very...
  17. O

Biden as Nixon!!! This is what I've been saying, it's insane that it takes til 2061 for a woman president, but having her being the Republican Obama equivalent checks out.
  18. O

She's running for what's probably an open state house seat, and her path will probably be cleared for her.. Unfortunately.
  19. O

Indicus's maps, wikiboxes, &c thread

Ohhhhhh, no don't worry!! It's totally alright, that makes wayyy more sense though lmaoo
  20. O

Indicus's maps, wikiboxes, &c thread

Damn seriously? I had no idea, that's so cool! Yea definitely, especially with how big Alexandria is. Ohhh, that makes sense. Damn, he was actually upset? I guess he only sold his because of how much was lost. Thanks!!
Back