• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. D

Delay in logging into forum

These days, when I try logging in, I hit upon long delays which makes me wonder if I get logged in. Is there a way to fix this, apart from having to stop and refresh the forum main page?
  2. D

Looking for ideas on the Imperial Federation concept

So, I've a few things that have been floating around in my head and I'd like to "test-drive" them on you guys. I'm thinking of rebooting my Fallen Madonna TL I had started at the other place and had started (but haven't finished yet) reposting here. Eventually, I want to continue reposting old...
  3. D

AHC: Royals as permanent Canadian Governors-General

OK, so in light of recent developments in the Royal Family, in the past there have been calls for members of the Royal Family to become Governors-General in various Commonwealth realms. Royal princes have been few and far between well in the past of at least 2 Commonwealth realms pre-Statute of...
  4. D

Dan's grab-bag Unicode and others thread

б: /mb/ в: /v/ г: /γ/ [ɣ~ʝ] ґ: /ŋg/ [ŋg~ɲɟ] д: /ð/ з: /z/ θ: /θ/ к: /k/ [k~c] л: /l/ [l~ʎ] м: /m/ н: /n/ [n~ɲ~ŋ] >нт: /nd/ п: /p/ р: /r/ [r̠~ɾ̠~ɹ̠] с: /s/ т: /t/ ф: /f/ х: /x/ [x~ç]
  5. D

TL Research: Some questions on Britain, WWII, and an Operation Not-Sealion

So, here’s a question that came to me recently (but didn’t know how to ask): We all know that it would be impossible, more or less, for an Operation Seelöwe to occur as a result of many factors which would have befallen the Germans and all that. On the other hand, we are also familiar both...
Back