• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. H

The Multi-Faceted Nature of AH

Of course. However, it might be more difficult if AH was a more defined genre that made it harder to so obviously game.
  2. H

The Multi-Faceted Nature of AH

It is interesting you say that. If you manage to get to the level on Amazon for AH (it is rather buried in Sci-Fi), there are a number of books in the top 100 that do not appear to have anything to do with AH. I wonder how much of it is gaming the Amazon system to try and get a 'Best Seller'...
  3. H

Monthly Vignette: Führer Directive 834

Thanks to David Brook for posting. I had not realised the lead character in my novel was named in his honour! No likeness intended...
  4. H

NEW BOOKS: Look To The West volume VI, Atomic Secrets, and Hurry Up Living

OK, how do you get access to that? Given it is private?
  5. H

NEW BOOKS: Look To The West volume VI, Atomic Secrets, and Hurry Up Living

Thanks to those who have purchased Atomic Secrets. Out of curiosity, is there a thread where people talk about how they promote their work? Or is it OK to discuss here.
  6. H

SLP Publishing Guidelines

Hi - yes thanks.
  7. H

SLP Publishing Guidelines

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am looking for information on SLP's publishing conditions. I tried to contact someone via the contact form, but have not received a response (i checked spam).
Back