• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. A

allthepresidentmen's test site

Presidents of the United States of America: 2021-2027: Joe Biden / Kamala Harris (Democratic) '20 def. Donald Trump Sr. / Mike Pence (Republican) '24 def. Donald Trump Sr. / J. D. Vance (Republican) 2027-2027: Kamala Harris / none, then Roy Cooper (Democratic) 2029-2031: Mike Lawler / Rick Scott...
  2. A

Thanks, Excelsior, for not making me google Lawler's wife's name.
  3. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

2032 United States presidential election From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2032 United States presidential election was the 62nd quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 2, 2032. The Democratic ticket of Georgia Senator Jon Ossoff and Illinois Senator Tammy...
  4. A

I see; retconned to Tammy Duckworth
  5. A

you are, thank you, but 1) i didn't copy his whole text so much as took his 2028 map and thought "hmm, what if Ossoff were more successful in '32" 2) It still isn't close to being a copy; the events are different, the scenario is different, i even made a new portrait I mean you could argue that...
  6. A

I would say it's a continuation of it. I didn't really copy it did I? It's more of what could (but given his own work doesn't) happen post-2028. look i know my record is shit but it really isn't the same fucking post
  7. A

2032 United States presidential election From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2032 United States presidential election was the 62nd quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 2, 2032. The Democratic ticket of Georgia Senator Jon Ossoff and Illinois Senator Tammy...
  8. A

a lot of jokes could be made about Paul Ryan, but i won't be the ones to make them. something something "jock twinks"
  9. A

take the ossoffpill, izaac
  10. A

Semi-serious future prediction: 2026 United States Senate election in Georgia From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The 2026 United States Senate election in Georgia was held on November 3, 2026, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Georgia, concurrently...
  11. A

12. A

So I decided to randomise a list of presidents 1. Herbert Hoover 1789-1897 2. Leslie Ford 1897-1801 3. Franklin Roosevelt 1801-1809 4. Grover Cleveland 1809-1811 5. Joseph Biden 1811-1813 6. T. Bryant Cotton 1813-1821 7. Chester Arthur 1821-1825 8. Lyndon Johnson 1825-1833 9. John Adams...
  13. A

Threadmarks: Triumph and Tragedy, but Realistic™: 2034 United States Senate elections

14. A

Ironically he's probably the best employer in his city. Yes, that's quite very bad.
  15. A

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

If you revisit that list where China invades the U.S. some…how? It would fit quite nicely. Also for Would The Last One Out Please Turn Off The Lights?.
  16. A

Now that you say it … I mean, this is just a sort of rework for an old scenario
  17. A

Obama isn't a pastor but here's an old idea from @Yes:
  18. A

POD: Raphael Warnock stays in New York Governors of the State of New York: 2007-2014: Eliot Spitzer (Democratic) '06 (w. David Paterson) def. John Faso / C. Scott Vanderhoef (Republican) '10 (w. David Paterson) def. Mike Bloomberg / Jeffrey D. Klein (Independent), Carl Paldino / Thomas...
  19. A

Threadmarks: Triumph and Tragedy, but Realistic™: Solidarity Forever!

[Prelude: Wayne speaks to a union gathering.] W: I have worked with working people for my entire life, you are who this campaign is about ... you are my friends. When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run [Left: rail strikes in 1945; Right: the Seattle General Strike...
  20. A

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

What Luke said - he might be expecting a stronger response, but if NATO is united against his war then Putin is still shafted. Doesn't matter if someone's response is only nine magnitudes stronger than expected rather than ten.
Back